Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gayrat
    replied
    Hello, Please the dongle that reads YOUR ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED IS. I got two years' salary
    please unblock my accaunt
    Dongle 01323076 (S/N:20066422)
    Last edited by Gayrat; 2016-02-13, 02:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gayrat
    replied
    please unblock my accaunt
    Dongle 01323076 (S/N:20066422)

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by serveru' View Post
    Hello ,

"your account is blocked "
    my vygis key ....... Dongle ID: 0001DC10

ip adres is 85.204.98.46
    Please, wait a solution.thank you in advance
    Do not run cmd while working on dc-unlocker, block removed now can try to log in.

Leave a comment:

• serveru'
    replied
    Hello ,

my vygis key ....... Dongle ID: 0001DC10

ip adres is 85.204.98.46
    Please, wait a solution.thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael Alaniz View Post
    ok please chk this ip 96.8.235.203 also my user name is either Michael Alaniz or Michaelalaniz and when i chk pasword status the dc unlocker software return a message that im waiting on validation and i cant use what i paid for....
    If you made a payment via paypal then log into email box which is linked to paypal account, there will be a mail that contains verificationlink, after you click it accountwill be verified and accessible, please check spam box as well.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Alaniz
    replied
    ok please chk this ip 96.8.235.203 also my user name is either Michael Alaniz or Michaelalaniz and when i chk pasword status the dc unlocker software return a message that im waiting on validation and i cant use what i paid for....

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael Alaniz View Post
    Please help im blocked ansd i just purchased credits,,,,i do use a vpn for safety is that a problem//? I think my ip is 217.177.160.242
    There are no blocks on this IP, provide your username.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Alaniz
    replied
    Please help im blocked ansd i just purchased credits,,,,i do use a vpn for safety is that a problem//? I think my ip is 217.177.160.242

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by mobiserv_iasi View Post
    Hello ,

my vygis key ....... Dongle ID: 0001DCEE
    Here are no blocks on your dongle serial number. Could you write ip address that you use for connecting? Maybe it is blocked.

Leave a comment:

• mobiserv_iasi
    replied
    Hello ,

my vygis key ....... Dongle ID: 0001DCEE

Leave a comment:

• dutty
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Your DC-Unlocker India Edition dongle has been blocked because it is being used outside the India's territory.
    Otherwise you can pay additional 35 euros (by purchasing 35 credits into your dongle) for us and we convert it to standard dongle. ZTE Icera UNLIMITED direct unlock and Unlimited ZTE Icera firmware writer will be removed only ZTE Qualcomm and Huawei Hisilicon modems Flasher will remain.
    okay thanks , i'll see to that ASAP

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by dutty View Post

Hello, Please the dongle that reads YOUR ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED IS
    S/N 20070058 ,
    I'm trying to access it from this IP address 41.215.169.6.
    Sorry i accidentally mixed up the S/N the first time.
    Your DC-Unlocker India Edition dongle has been blocked because it is being used outside the India's territory.
    Otherwise you can pay additional 35 euros (by purchasing 35 credits into your dongle) for us and we convert it to standard dongle. ZTE Icera UNLIMITED direct unlock and Unlimited ZTE Icera firmware writer will be removed only ZTE Qualcomm and Huawei Hisilicon modems Flasher will remain.

Leave a comment:

• dutty
    replied

No blocks on your dongle, provide IP address you are trying to connect from.
    Hello, Please the dongle that reads YOUR ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED IS
    S/N 20070058 ,
    I'm trying to access it from this IP address 41.215.169.6.
    Sorry i accidentally mixed up the S/N the first time.

Leave a comment:

• dutty
    replied
    No blocks on it as well, i suggest you to try to use different connection to internet method.
    I've tried a different connection as well..I was using a wifi, i changed it and used a modem with a different ISP.. i just gave it a try again but still the same message "Your account is blocked !".

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by dutty View Post
    41.215.169.56 is the IP got when i used the url http://www.whatismyip.org to check
    No blocks on it as well, i suggest you to try to use different connection to internet method.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X