• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dc-unlock ac blocked

Untitled.jpg

S/N 20068319

Please help me
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service/software therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
    Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

thanks mod i testing
      Last edited by tuanxuka; 2016-10-24, 03:51 AM.

Comment

I have installed windows again. but this condition occurs manager eager to help
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tuanxuka View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_1760_1477280829798_312[/ATTACH]
          I have installed windows again. but this condition occurs manager eager to help
          Make sure you launch dc-unlocker as administrator and make sure windows has it's all updates and patches.
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Helo my account is blocked to, because a software, i eliminate the software and i need again my account back , thanks for attencion , best regards. My account name : kitadix

Comment

• KITADIX
              KITADIX commented
              Editing a comment
              Good evening, I still can not get my account because he says he does not have access to the server to something because almost leaves no read ... do not understand why not used the software and have credits to unlock equipment, thanks , best regards.

Originally posted by KITADIX View Post
            Helo my account is blocked to, because a software, i eliminate the software and i need again my account back , thanks for attencion , best regards. My account name : kitadix
            Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
            Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

Good evening, I still can not get my account because he says he does not have access to the server to something because almost leaves no read ... do not understand why not used the software and have credits to unlock equipment, thanks , best regards. USER - kitadix

Comment

still not used
                no com port application help me

Comment

still not used
                  no com port application help me
                  Where do you see your device in device manager then?

Comment

Originally posted by KITADIX View Post
                    Good evening, I still can not get my account because he says he does not have access to the server to something because almost leaves no read ... do not understand why not used the software and have credits to unlock equipment, thanks , best regards. USER - kitadix
                    You do not need to select anything on software Check tutorials https://www.dc-unlocker.com/tutorials
                    You also got blocked for same reason again, please remove malicious software explained above or block next time may be permanent.

If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc.

Comment

teamview help me

Comment

teamview help me
                        We won't be able to help about it via teamviewer, you need to clean your computer on your own.

Comment

I installed win the status remains the same

Comment

I installed win the status remains the same
                            Can't see anything what's written in image that small.

Comment

Working...
                            X