Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC-Phoenix Software locked to other PC & HCU client error

Hi,

I've just recently purchased DC-Phoenix and HCU 3 days activation license. Due to not having a windows laptop. I am running windows in VMware Virtual machine on my MacBook and after downloading phoenix it worked fine inside the virtual machine windows. The hcu client wouldn't startup and would exit with error message "HCU client cannot run under Virtual Machine".

In order to make it run i changed Virtual machine windows computer name and tried to do some registery changes which ended up in having problem with phoenix software. Now phoenix software says software locked to other PC.

I'd appreciate if you can help out and unblock my software access as i need to fix my phone and 1 day has already been wasted out of my 3 days license.

We could help only if you would let us know your username on software.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      We could help only if you would let us know your username on software.
      username for software is jas.singh88. Also, can i use the software on the same virtual machine once the software is unhooked from the computer or i can use it on any computer? I've borrowed a windows laptop from my friend so i will be using the software on that machine once its unlocked.
      Last edited by jas.singh88; 2018-01-31, 10:11 AM.

Comment

PC lock removed, next time will have to wait for 48h automatic reset if you decide to switch computers. HCU not usable on virtual machine, need normal windows pc.

Comment

PC lock removed, next time will have to wait for 48h automatic reset if you decide to switch computers. HCU not usable on virtual machine, need normal windows pc.
          Good day, I was unaware of the HCU PC reset needed an extra step I just bought a 3 day license and unable to use the program. Is there a way you can help me out? I really need to repair a phone today. Thank you in advance. User: mrdgalan

Comment

Originally posted by mrdgalan View Post

Good day, I was unaware of the HCU PC reset needed an extra step I just bought a 3 day license and unable to use the program. Is there a way you can help me out? I really need to repair a phone today. Thank you in advance. User: mrdgalan
            PC lock removed this time. Next time will have to wait for 48h before can switch computers.

Comment

please can you help me also!! i just bought this tool and test it at home i am now in my bussines place and cant use it

Comment

Originally posted by ferchoslim View Post
                please can you help me also!! i just bought this tool and test it at home i am now in my bussines place and cant use it
                We could if we would know your username.

Comment

now it is wotking thank you
                  Last edited by ferchoslim; 2018-04-16, 06:22 PM.

Comment

please help me. I'm install Dc-Phoenix and HCU soft to another computer. So its not starting. Wrong Username and Password. Can you help me? may username for softs: eminemuz_L
                    please remove PC lock

Comment

Originally posted by eminemuz View Post
                      please help me. I'm install Dc-Phoenix and HCU soft to another computer. So its not starting. Wrong Username and Password. Can you help me? may username for softs: eminemuz_L
                      please remove PC lock
                      This time will remove PC lock. Next time will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Comment

This time will remove PC lock. Next time will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.
                        thanks...good luck

Comment

I need to remove my pc lock. I have already purchased the 3 day phoenix and hcu license. Please help me. Can you please help me out. I need to fix my phone.
                          My username: kira70

Advance Thank you
                          Last edited by igneel70; 2018-05-28, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by igneel70 View Post
                            I need to remove my pc lock. I have already purchased the 3 day phoenix and hcu license. Please help me. Can you please help me out. I need to fix my phone.
                            My username: kira70

Advance Thank you

Comment

need to remove a lock on jacopo99 asap, thanks (very curious because I used it only on my pc..)
                              Last edited by jacopo99; 2018-06-14, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X