Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC-Phoenix Software locked to other PC & HCU client error

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • need to remove a lock on steven8113 asap, thanks i have only 3 days of dc hcu licence

    Comment


    • Originally posted by zeroualot_7
      ProjectMenu
      1.Background setting
      2.USB ports setting
      Select Manufacture mode

      2019-07-06 11:09:23.800 Checking account firstphone1...
      2019-07-06 11:09:23.826 Connecting to server...
      2019-07-06 11:09:24.345 Connected!

      Software locked to other PC!

      please help need to repair phone today


      USER: firstphone1
      PC lock now removed. Next time you will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by steven8113 View Post
        need to remove a lock on steven8113 asap, thanks i have only 3 days of dc hcu licence
        PC lock now removed, license extended.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by zeroualot_7
          Before detection connect cable to usb and enable Manufacture mode !

          Qualcomm and HiSilicon: *#*#2846579#*#*
          MTK: *#*#14789632#*#*
          Windows: ##2846579#

          ProjectMenu
          1.Background setting
          2.USB ports setting
          Select Manufacture mode

          2019-07-08 10:51:42.603 Checking account firstphone1...
          2019-07-08 10:51:42.645 Connecting to server...
          2019-07-08 10:51:43.294 Connected!

          Software locked to other PC!

          2019-07-08 11:01:02.456 Checking account firstphone1...
          2019-07-08 11:01:02.468 Connecting to server...
          2019-07-08 11:01:02.781 Connected!

          Software locked to other PC!

          please help not removed
          Pc lock now removed again.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

            Pc lock now removed again.
            thanks so match new removed

            Comment


            • Hi,

              the hcu client wouldn't startup and would exit with error message "HCU client cannot run under Virtual Machine".
              User name: Aleksey_l1y

              Comment


              • Originally posted by StrannikAl View Post
                Hi,

                the hcu client wouldn't startup and would exit with error message "HCU client cannot run under Virtual Machine".
                User name: Aleksey_l1y
                It can run only standard pc, can not use on vm.

                Comment


                • hello I just i bought 3 days licence of dcphoenix. Like other people it says "Software locked to other PC!". Thanks in advance to unlock my account: user = nicogrx

                  Comment


                  • need to remove a lock on nicogrx, thanks i have only 3 days of dcphoenix licence. Thanks in advance

                    Comment


                    • hello sir.
                      DC-Phoenix gives me that is already locked on the other PC. please unlock me bro
                      username:karimikt
                      ty

                      Comment


                      • Hello. I can't enter to the DC-Phoenix sofrware. It is say: cannot connect to server. HCU and DC-unlocker client is working normal. I am written about it many month ago. I have new username. But i did not use DC-Phoenix no one time.
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by nicogrx View Post
                          need to remove a lock on nicogrx, thanks i have only 3 days of dcphoenix licence. Thanks in advance
                          PC lock now removed. Next time you will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by reza.karimian View Post
                            hello sir.
                            DC-Phoenix gives me that is already locked on the other PC. please unlock me bro
                            username:karimikt
                            ty
                            PC lock now removed. Next time you will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nonamer001 View Post
                              Hello. I can't enter to the DC-Phoenix sofrware. It is say: cannot connect to server. HCU and DC-unlocker client is working normal. I am written about it many month ago. I have new username. But i did not use DC-Phoenix no one time.
                              Close HCU client when try to use phoenix.

                              Comment


                              • hello sir.
                                DC-Phoenix gives me that is already locked on the other PC. please can you unlock me account
                                username:fredy484

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X