DC-Phoenix Software locked to other PC & HCU client error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

Close HCU client when try to use phoenix.
    It does not matter. Phoenix does not work

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredy484 View Post
      hello sir.
      DC-Phoenix gives me that is already locked on the other PC. please can you unlock me account
      username:fredy484

PC lock now removed. Next time you will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Comment

• Hello Thanks for having removed the lock. But unfortunately, now license is over DCPhoenix is asking me to buy credits again... With this software locked issue, I think a 72h license is really too short.

Comment

• Would you accept to exceptionally grant me 24h more for free ? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by nicogrx View Post
            Would you accept to exceptionally grant me 24h more for free ? Thanks in advance.
            Usually time license are not extended. but this time I extended for 24 hours more. But only this time and because it was our fault that we were not able to enable other pc on time.

Comment

• So thank you for that. Regards.

Comment

• hello sir.
                DC-Phoenix gives me that is already locked on the other PC. please unlock me bro
                username:karimikt
                ty

Comment

• please help me. I'm install Dc-Phoenix and HCU soft to another computer. So its not starting. Wrong Username and Password. Can you help me? may username gsmworld2427
                  please remove PC lock

Comment

• Originally posted by reza.karimian View Post
                    hello sir.
                    DC-Phoenix gives me that is already locked on the other PC. please unlock me bro
                    username:karimikt
                    ty

PC lock now removed. Next time you will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Comment

• Originally posted by haseebakram View Post
                      please help me. I'm install Dc-Phoenix and HCU soft to another computer. So its not starting. Wrong Username and Password. Can you help me? may username gsmworld2427
                      please remove PC lock

Comment

• My account locked to other pc please help

Comment

• Originally posted by Migogsm777 View Post
                          My account locked to other pc please help
                          Please write your username and we will check what is possible to do.

Comment

• my user id migogsm

Comment

• Originally posted by Migogsm777 View Post
                              my user id migogsm

Comment

• need to remove a lock on gsmworld2427 , thanks (very curious because I used it only on my pc..)

Comment

Working...
                                X