Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC-Phoenix Software locked to other PC & HCU client error

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sedat0879 View Post
    pc format to Software locked to other PC!
    Please write your username. We will check what is possible to do.

    Comment


    • 2020-08-25 18:24:43.105 Checking account centec2017...
      2020-08-25 18:24:43.110 Connecting to server...
      2020-08-25 18:24:43.721 Connected!

      Software locked to other PC!


      PLEASE HELP

      Comment


      • Originally posted by centec2017 View Post
        2020-08-25 18:24:43.105 Checking account centec2017...
        2020-08-25 18:24:43.110 Connecting to server...
        2020-08-25 18:24:43.721 Connected!

        Software locked to other PC!


        PLEASE HELP
        PC lock now removed.

        Comment


        • Software locked to other PC! user : liberamovilmx PLEASE HELP

          Comment


          • hi

            please can you help me also!! i just bought this tool 3 days and test it at bussines place i am now in my home at weekend and cant use it. my user name is bl22501. I need fix tablet of my daughter.
            Last edited by bl22244; 4 weeks ago.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by liberamovilmx View Post
              Software locked to other PC! user : liberamovilmx PLEASE HELP
              PC lock now removed. Next time you will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bl22244 View Post
                hi

                please can you help me also!! i just bought this tool 3 days and test it at bussines place i am now in my home at weekend and cant use it. my user name is bl22501. I need fix tablet of my daughter.
                PC lock now removed. Next time you will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers. We do not work on weekends.

                Comment



                • username: zilagh09_l2y

                  PC lock , Thanks

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by andtara View Post
                    username: zilagh09_l2y

                    PC lock , Thanks
                    PC lock was removed for it already previously, no option to do it again now. Will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

                    Comment


                    • hi, please unlock account.... i have format pc

                      Comment


                      • hi, please unlock account.... i have format pc
                        user: HACKERINO81

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by HACKERINO81 View Post
                          hi, please unlock account.... i have format pc
                          user: HACKERINO81
                          PC lock now removed.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X