please read the post...

Comment

Originally posted by gustavtwister View Post
        please i need unlock another pc user gustawister
        Already solved.

Comment

Originally posted by jorkyy View Post
          please i need unlock another pc too: username - jorkyy
          PC lock now removed. Next time will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Comment

Please remove lock to my username, im trying in a W7 pc, thank you| ,my username is cslacker

Comment

Originally posted by cslacker View Post
              Please remove lock to my username, im trying in a W7 pc, thank you| ,my username is cslacker
              There are no blocks on this account.

Comment

DC-Phoenix Software locked to wrong computer - Please unlock

Hi,

I was not aware when purchasing the 3-days licence that the tools (DC Phoenix) was locked to the first registered computer that the tool was being logged in on.

Unfortunately , I first register the tool on my Laptop but I am facing issues with my bricked (COM 1 showing) Mate 10 Pro with "error writting bootloader"
                To be sure that it is not a windows/drivers problem I would like to use the tool that I paid for on a different machine with a different windows system

Please *remove the DC PHoenix lock* so that I can use the tool of the other machine:
                username is : matthieumaindrou

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt M View Post
                  DC-Phoenix Software locked to wrong computer - Please unlock

Hi,

I was not aware when purchasing the 3-days licence that the tools (DC Phoenix) was locked to the first registered computer that the tool was being logged in on.

Unfortunately , I first register the tool on my Laptop but I am facing issues with my bricked (COM 1 showing) Mate 10 Pro with "error writting bootloader"
                  To be sure that it is not a windows/drivers problem I would like to use the tool that I paid for on a different machine with a different windows system

Please *remove the DC PHoenix lock* so that I can use the tool of the other machine:
                  username is : matthieumaindrou

Thank you.
                  PC lock now removed. Next time will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Comment

I've just recently purchased DC-Phoenix and HCU 3 days activation license. Displays a message DC-Phoenix Software locked to other PC.
                    My username: sahok1595
                    Thank you.
                    Last edited by sahok1595; 2018-08-17, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sahok1595 View Post
                      I've just recently purchased DC-Phoenix and HCU 3 days activation license. Displays a message DC-Phoenix Software locked to other PC.
                      My username: sahok1595
                      Thank you.

Comment

Hi dc admin please help me..I just bought dc Phoenix +Hcu client today.but I accidentally log in it to other pc...now when I log to my personal pc ..it says “software lock to other pc”...please help me..my 3days access start today..please...my username is: kaelsid2031...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaelsid2031 View Post
                          Hi dc admin please help me..I just bought dc Phoenix +Hcu client today.but I accidentally log in it to other pc...now when I log to my personal pc ..it says “software lock to other pc”...please help me..my 3days access start today..please...my username is: kaelsid2031...

Comment

Originally posted by sarighiol View Post
                            Please remove PC lock for me. I have one computer with two operating systems: Windows 10 x64 and Windows 7 x86. When I opened my PC in the second operating system, she wrote: Software locked to other pc.
                            My username is sarighiol.
                            Yhank you!
                            Again 'Software locked to other pc`! Once you've unlocked, while I only used HCU on Windows 10, it was OK. After I used Windows 7, the lock came up again and now I can only use HCU and DC-Phoenix on Windows 7.
                            Please unlock again.

Comment

Originally posted by sarighiol View Post

Again 'Software locked to other pc`! Once you've unlocked, while I only used HCU on Windows 10, it was OK. After I used Windows 7, the lock came up again and now I can only use HCU and DC-Phoenix on Windows 7.
                              Please unlock again.
                              Yes, you can change computer after 48 hours hours only. Now need to wait 48 hours from time used, then will be able to use other computer.

Comment

locked to other pc...please unlock me my subscribe ends today....geogan

Comment

Working...
                                X