DC-Phoenix Software locked to other PC & HCU client error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maher_mano View Post

Operation aborted because Your public ip changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    now wooooork thanks

Comment

I have purchased 3 day Phoenix and HCU license, but unfortunately I tried in virtual machine. Please help me to remove the PC lock, I need to repair my tablet.
      Username is: kendek

Thank You!
      Update:
      I tried in the VirtualBox, but the bootloader writing process is always failing (see the attached screenshot). If you think that the problem is the virtual environment, please remove the PC lock. But if you think that this bricked device is not repairable, then I would like a refund if possible. :-(
      Update2:
      My tablet is still bricked, but I have no more time to deal with it. Please make the refund, the Phoenix software did not work in my case. :-(
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Kendek; 2018-12-09, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kendek View Post
        I have purchased 3 day Phoenix and HCU license, but unfortunately I tried in virtual machine. Please help me to remove the PC lock, I need to repair my tablet.
        Username is: kendek

Thank You!
        Update:
        I tried in the VirtualBox, but the bootloader writing process is always failing (see the attached screenshot). If you think that the problem is the virtual environment, please remove the PC lock. But if you think that this bricked device is not repairable, then I would like a refund if possible. :-(
        Update2:
        My tablet is still bricked, but I have no more time to deal with it. Please make the refund, the Phoenix software did not work in my case. :-(
        Hello, refund now completed.

Comment

good day my account is blocked because I accidentally change my ip mi user is Nataly01
          Last edited by cikario23; 2018-12-12, 05:45 PM.

Comment

good day my account is blocked because I accidentally change my ip mi user is valentin11150608

Comment

Originally posted by cikario23 View Post
              good day my account is blocked because I accidentally change my ip mi user is Nataly01
              Yes, now must wait 48h like been warned when you got locked 1st time.

Comment

Originally posted by valentin11150608 View Post
                good day my account is blocked because I accidentally change my ip mi user is valentin11150608
                PC lock now removed. Next time will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Yes, now must wait 48h like been warned when you got locked 1st time.
                  hi
                  I was sorry I was using virtual box and it blocked me again

Nataly01

I would like to change my password but I do not remember my email

Comment

Originally posted by cikario23 View Post

hi
                    I was sorry I was using virtual box and it blocked me again

Nataly01

I would like to change my password but I do not remember my email
                    Changing password won't help to unblock anything, must wait for 48h for automatic reset for pc switch possibility now.

Comment

• Fail usb sharing process running when Reset Huawei ID

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeewanthapa91 View Post
                        Fail usb sharing process running when Reset Huawei ID
                        What's your username or dongle id?

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                          We could help only if you would let us know your username on software.
                          good night was using my normal hcu account and from one moment to another I left software blocked by another pc please help me my username is robocop1

Comment

• Originally posted by sebastian caipe View Post

good night was using my normal hcu account and from one moment to another I left software blocked by another pc please help me my username is robocop1
                            PC lock was removed for it already previously, no option to do it again now. Will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Comment

• Please remove PC lock for me.
                              My username is GTC1573
                              Thank you!

Comment

• Need to remove a lock on pc for username neckoo.
                                I bought 1 year subscription for dc phoenix and hcu.
                                thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X