DC-Phoenix Software locked to other PC & HCU client error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yorsh69 View Post
    Hi, I use DC and hcu in my workshop with two computers but I was blocked access, will be to use it in two PCs? both have the same ip if both are mine, thank you very much.

User: gsmunlock77
    No, you won't be able to. PC lock now removed. Next time will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Comment

• Originally posted by majd alfaloje View Post
      hi
      Need to remove a lock on pc for username alivip752
      PC lock now removed. Next time will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Comment

• need remove locked other pc my id edbunt

can i change my password ?

Comment

• Originally posted by edbunt View Post
          need remove locked other pc my id edbunt

can i change my password ?
          PC lock now removed. Next time will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.
          Password recovery: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...count-password

Comment

• I get the same problem with DC Phoenix while trying to log in to it. Last time i used this app it worked fine. This month i changed SSD and installed fresh copy of Windows. After that i can't use it. Is it possible to remove this "PC Lock" from my account? Username: regiux89
            Attached Files

Comment

• Help me please DC-Phoenix Software locked to other PC & HCU client Software locked to other PC!.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by regiux89 View Post
                I get the same problem with DC Phoenix while trying to log in to it. Last time i used this app it worked fine. This month i changed SSD and installed fresh copy of Windows. After that i can't use it. Is it possible to remove this "PC Lock" from my account? Username: regiux89

Comment

• Originally posted by osv_com View Post
                  Help me please DC-Phoenix Software locked to other PC & HCU client Software locked to other PC!.
                  PC lock removed. Next time will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Comment

• Help I'm install Dc-Phoenix and HCU soft to another computer not starting on my pc Can you help me my user name Gsmworld2427

Comment

• Originally posted by haseebakram View Post
                      Help I'm install Dc-Phoenix and HCU soft to another computer not starting on my pc Can you help me my user name Gsmworld2427

Comment

• please remove pc lock from this user name
                        Gsmworld2427

thanks do it quickly as soon as possible

Comment

• Originally posted by amirgsm View Post
                          please remove pc lock from this user name
                          Gsmworld2427

thanks do it quickly as soon as possible
                          PC lock was removed for it already previously, no option to do it again now. Will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Comment

• Help I'm install Dc-Phoenix and HCU soft to another computer not starting on my pc Can you help me my user name Gsmworld2427

Comment

• Originally posted by haseebakram View Post
                              Help I'm install Dc-Phoenix and HCU soft to another computer not starting on my pc Can you help me my user name Gsmworld2427
                              PC lock was removed for it already previously, no option to do it again now. Will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Comment

• hi, i have buy 3 day license. Help me please, DC-Phoenix Software and HCU locked to other PC!.

Comment

Working...
                                X