Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC-Phoenix Software locked to other PC & HCU client error

Hi,

I've just recently purchased DC-Phoenix and HCU 3 days activation license. Due to not having a windows laptop. I am running windows in VMware Virtual machine on my MacBook and after downloading phoenix it worked fine inside the virtual machine windows. The hcu client wouldn't startup and would exit with error message "HCU client cannot run under Virtual Machine".

In order to make it run i changed Virtual machine windows computer name and tried to do some registery changes which ended up in having problem with phoenix software. Now phoenix software says software locked to other PC.

I'd appreciate if you can help out and unblock my software access as i need to fix my phone and 1 day has already been wasted out of my 3 days license.

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by tifil_30 View Post
    hi my pc formatting after Software locked to other PC use :tifil_30 can you help me
    PC lock now removed. Next time you will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Leave a comment:

• tifil_30
    replied
    hi my pc formatting after Software locked to other PC use :tifil_30 can you help me

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by haseebakram View Post
    need to remove a lock on gsmworld2427 , thanks (very curious because I used it only on my pc..)
    PC lock was removed for it already previously, no option to do it again now. Will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Leave a comment:

• haseebakram
    replied

need to remove a lock on gsmworld2427 , thanks (very curious because I used it only on my pc..)

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by Migogsm777 View Post
    my user id migogsm
    PC lock now removed. Next time you will have to wait for automatic 48h reset, then can switch computers.

Leave a comment:

• Migogsm777
    replied
    my user id migogsm

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by Migogsm777 View Post
    My account locked to other pc please help
    Please write your username and we will check what is possible to do.

Leave a comment:

• Migogsm777
    replied
    My account locked to other pc please help

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by haseebakram View Post
    please help me. I'm install Dc-Phoenix and HCU soft to another computer. So its not starting. Wrong Username and Password. Can you help me? may username gsmworld2427
    please remove PC lock

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by reza.karimian View Post
    hello sir.
    DC-Phoenix gives me that is already locked on the other PC. please unlock me bro
    username:karimikt
    ty

Leave a comment:

• haseebakram
    replied

please help me. I'm install Dc-Phoenix and HCU soft to another computer. So its not starting. Wrong Username and Password. Can you help me? may username gsmworld2427
    please remove PC lock

Leave a comment:

• reza.karimian
    replied
    hello sir.
    DC-Phoenix gives me that is already locked on the other PC. please unlock me bro
    username:karimikt
    ty

Leave a comment:

• nicogrx
    replied
    So thank you for that. Regards.

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by nicogrx View Post
    Would you accept to exceptionally grant me 24h more for free ? Thanks in advance.
    Usually time license are not extended. but this time I extended for 24 hours more. But only this time and because it was our fault that we were not able to enable other pc on time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X