X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neorandom
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

You sure you agree all the pop ups and boxes that appear on phone screen when you connect it to pc? Possibly it does not have proper communication.
    Thanks for your reply!

Yes, I authenticated the PC's access to the phone. And I can communicate with the device when I manually execute adb commands (e.g. "adb devices", "adb reboot bootloader").

It is only when using the converter program that I got stuck at "Checking adb connection..."

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by neorandom View Post
    Thank you very much for making this tool!

I have attempted to convert my ALP-AL00 to ALP-L29 several times without success.

By default, the program always get stuck at "Checking adb connection..."

I then tried running the adb server beforehand, which allows the program to move forward a little bit (After seeing the line about fastboot, I rebooted the device to bootloader):

After the progress bar reaches 100%, nothing happens.

I can see a "jf" folder in my Temp folder and inside it the following files and folder:
    c (Empty Folder)
    f (Empty Folder)
    Cust.APP
    Firm.APP

The empty folders seem to get removed after some extended period of time (hours) but nothing more.

Can you please help?

Thanks.
    You sure you agree all the pop ups and boxes that appear on phone screen when you connect it to pc? Possibly it does not have proper communication.

Leave a comment:

• neorandom
    replied
    Thank you very much for making this tool!

I have attempted to convert my ALP-AL00 to ALP-L29 several times without success.

By default, the program always get stuck at "Checking adb connection..."

I then tried running the adb server beforehand, which allows the program to move forward a little bit (After seeing the line about fastboot, I rebooted the device to bootloader):
    Checking adb connection...
    ADB connection error (3). Start ADB and try again.

Looking for device in fastboot mode.
    Found fastboot device: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALP-AL00

Reading update file
    After the progress bar reaches 100%, nothing happens.

I can see a "jf" folder in my Temp folder and inside it the following files and folder:
    c (Empty Folder)
    f (Empty Folder)
    Cust.APP
    Firm.APP

The empty folders seem to get removed after some extended period of time (hours) but nothing more.

Can you please help?

Thanks.
    Last edited by neorandom; 2018-09-05, 08:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lysiong
    replied
    possible to add Mate 8 NXT-L29C636 to NXT-AL00 ? If regret changing it, possible to reverse back?

Leave a comment:

• fummiga
    replied
    Please add honor 8 support

Leave a comment:

• diabolik977
    replied
    Please add BLA-L29 c423 .150 to support....

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by smtel View Post
    Problem with "VTR-L29 C10 B210.cnv" file, dc-huawei-converter cant read info from file and bottom "program phone" not active. I download again "VTR-L29C10", but it did not help. With other file (VTR-L29 C432 B171.cnv) all ok
    Thank you, file fixed and reuploaded

Leave a comment:

• smtel
    replied
    Problem with "VTR-L29 C10 B210.cnv" file, dc-huawei-converter cant read info from file and bottom "program phone" not active. I download again "VTR-L29C10", but it did not help. With other file (VTR-L29 C432 B171.cnv) all ok
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• smtel
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Should be available today or tomorrow.
    thank you for the file, but there is still a question - no matter what type of P10 this Convert Package? P10 is with emmc and ufs memory

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by smtel View Post
    Hello! Need Convert Package VTR-L29C10 (from VTR-L29C636 to VTR-L29C10), on support only VTR-L29C432 and VTR-L29C185
    Should be available today or tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• smtel
    replied
    Hello! Need Convert Package VTR-L29C10 (from VTR-L29C636 to VTR-L29C10), on support only VTR-L29C432 and VTR-L29C185

Leave a comment:

• Ante0
    replied
    An update from my part: As of BLA-L29C432B145 (Maybe B148-SP1) this method no longer works.
    I tested for fun on my Mate 10 Pro using MHA firmware, but it can't initiate the backdoor. You get "Decrypt fail" when it tries to flash slock.
    So seems Huawei "fixed" it.
    Last known version where DC-Phoenix works, which uses the same method, is BLA-L29C432B142.
    Same goes for DC-Unlocker, requesting an unlock code does not work in B145+, but does work in B142.

Same probably goes for Honor V10/View 10, P20 (Not sure if any DC product worked there.) and newer phones like Honor 10.

They are really going all-in on this bootloader lockdown... This will be my last Huawei.

Leave a comment:

• BAYOO
    replied
    and pls if you can add Huawei "p20 pro"
    Huawei P20 Pro,Huawei,P20 Pro,GSM,mobile,phone,cellphone,information,info,specs,specification,opinion,review

Leave a comment:

• ashinchor
    replied
    Hey just requesting the option for the Honor 10, looking for the Chinese version of the COL-AL10 to the Global/EU version COL-L29.

Since I didn't receive my phone until Huawei had stopped releasing the unlock codes I am stuck in a bad place. I am stuck on 2G or wifi. Help?

Thanks for all your awesome work guys you are the best!

It looks like mrspeccy on the XDA forums was able to rebrand using HuRUpdater

Dear community, I recently bought a Honor 10 (AL-10 C00) with 6GB RAM and 128 GB flash memory from China. Since I did not want to use Chinese apps and some of these were really resistant to my attempts to remove them (like the voice search...

This method required an unlocked boot loader though so is off the table for anyone who receives a phone after the Huawei unlocker cut off
    Last edited by ashinchor; 2018-08-02, 10:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ante0
    replied
    Hello. I'd like to request a conversion file for Mate 10 Pro (as stated in this post http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f100...l#post13239526)
    ​​​​​​
    Source: BLA-L29C432, Destination: BLA-L29C636

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X