X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mihai2k1
    replied
    Hi again!
    I have paid the 4 credits via paypal, but the payment is pending, and I still have no credits available. Do I need to wait for the payment to see the credits, or I should wait see the credits and the payment will be made after I will use them? If it is the second option, what should I do to see the credits?
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Credits were not added because your payment was automatically refunded.
    Your payment is refunded, because you use unverified paypal account. For security reasons our system automatically refunds payment from unverified paypal accounts. You need to contact paypal and verify your account. Then our system will not refund your payment

Leave a comment:

• mihai2k1
    replied
    Thank you for the reply. Right now I cannot have acces to see the credits. Can you tell me if they are available to unlock the phone? I bought 4 credits for 4 euros. If they are still zero, please, can you make a refund, since I could not even try to unlock the phone? Best regards.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    No more blocks on your account.

Leave a comment:

• mihai2k1
    started a topic Access denied too many incorrect logins

Access denied too many incorrect logins

Hi,

I just paid for 4 credits. After that, I tried to connect two times, and shows me Access denied too many incorrect logins. Now it shows me that I have 0 credits. I'm not even tried to unlock the phone. Please, tell me what should I do?

Username: mihai2k1

Thank you.
    Last edited by mihai2k1; 2018-12-07, 09:40 PM.
Working...
X