Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error code 62

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • thnks a lot working sir

    Originally posted by Gintas View Post
    Do not use JTAG at same time when using DC-Unlocker or you will be blocked again. Now you are unblocked and should be able to connect.
    cant use any type of jtag ? by the way thnks sir

    Comment


    • Originally posted by rajen121 View Post
      cant use any type of jtag ? by the way thnks sir
      Any type of JTAG is no allowed to use with DC-Unlocker at the same time.

      Comment


      • my dongle follow me error


        Code:
        Error connecting to server !
        
        (error code 62)
        
        Error connecting to server !

        what happened?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ruroni925 View Post
          my dongle follow me error


          Code:
          Error connecting to server !
          
          (error code 62)
          
          Error connecting to server !

          what happened?
          Could you write your dongle serial number? Then we would be able to check, why you receive this error.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
            Could you write your dongle serial number? Then we would be able to check, why you receive this error.
            My Dongle serial number is: 01322563

            Thanks

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ruroni925 View Post
              My Dongle serial number is: 01322563

              Thanks
              Uninstall network scanner software and it drivers (winpcap driver npf.sys) or will be blocked again. Now have unblocked and you should be able to connect to server

              Comment


              • f100

                DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0805

                Detecting card :

                selection :
                manufacturer - ZTE modems
                model - Auto detect (recommended)

                Found modem : MF190
                Model : ZTE MF190
                IMEI : 869123003344587
                Firmware : BD_MF190V1.0.0B09
                Compile date / time : Dec 07 2010 20:06:43
                Chipset : Qualcomm MSM6290
                SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)

                ================================================== =================

                Unlocking, please wait ...



                Error connecting to server !

                (error code 62)

                Error connecting to server ![/QUOTE]

                Comment


                • i need cridet zte f100

                  Comment


                  • f100

                    Untitled.jpg

                    thanx......

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by murad_3wad View Post
                      [ATTACH]352[/ATTACH]

                      thanx......
                      Please write your username that you received after credits purchase. Then I would be able to check, why do you receive this error.

                      Comment


                      • Error connecting to server !

                        "Check Login" reports:

                        Error connecting to server !

                        I think you have blocked my account.

                        Username penglert

                        Comment


                        • thnks to replay me

                          Originally posted by Gintas View Post
                          Any type of JTAG is no allowed to use with DC-Unlocker at the same time.
                          ok sir i cant use any jtag softwer like(( medusa box ,ort ,gpg jtag ,ect )) with dc unlocker i remember it now

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by penglert View Post
                            "Check Login" reports:

                            Error connecting to server !

                            I think you have blocked my account.

                            Username penglert
                            Uninstall network scanner software and its drivers (WinPcap driver npf.sys) and try again. Now you are unblocked, but if you will not uninstall you will be blocked again.

                            Comment


                            • Please unblock me. Removed Winpcap.

                              I have had the problem with monitoring software being found, so I found and removed the Winpcap software, and rebooted . Now I have, no warnings, but this problem when going to my Modem.

                              Seems like the server has blocked me. Please unblock.

                              DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0805

                              Detecting card :

                              selection :
                              manufacturer - Huawei modems
                              model - Auto detect (recommended)

                              Found modem : E585u-82
                              Model : Huawei E585U-82
                              IMEI : 357309040154928
                              Serial NR. : Q9Q4CB1160903566
                              Firmware : 11.106.00.05.240
                              Compile date / time : May 12 2011 12:04:42
                              Chipset : Qualcomm
                              Voice feature : not supported in current firmware
                              SIM Lock status : Locked (CardLock)
                              Wrong codes entered : 2 (unlock attempts left : 8)

                              ================================================== =======
                              Unlocking, please wait ...

                              Error connecting to server !

                              (error code 62)

                              Error connecting to server !

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by davejr2006 View Post
                                I have had the problem with monitoring software being found, so I found and removed the Winpcap software, and rebooted . Now I have, no warnings, but this problem when going to my Modem.

                                Seems like the server has blocked me. Please unblock.

                                DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0805

                                Detecting card :

                                selection :
                                manufacturer - Huawei modems
                                model - Auto detect (recommended)

                                Found modem : E585u-82
                                Model : Huawei E585U-82
                                IMEI : 357309040154928
                                Serial NR. : Q9Q4CB1160903566
                                Firmware : 11.106.00.05.240
                                Compile date / time : May 12 2011 12:04:42
                                Chipset : Qualcomm
                                Voice feature : not supported in current firmware
                                SIM Lock status : Locked (CardLock)
                                Wrong codes entered : 2 (unlock attempts left : 8)

                                ================================================== =======
                                Unlocking, please wait ...

                                Error connecting to server !

                                (error code 62)

                                Error connecting to server !
                                Please write your username or Vygis/Rocker/DC-Unlocker dongle ID.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X