Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

error connecting to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16

    error 62

    Hi,
    Im getting error 62 when trying to unlock.

    Comment

    • #17

      I Can't connect to server
      User name: optik

      Detecting phone :

      selection :
      manufacturer - Huawei phones
      model - Auto detect (recommended)

      Found Phone : U1270
      Model : Huawei U1270
      IMEI : 355648032438134
      Firmware : APP-U1270V100R001RUSC193B724SP01

      ================================================== =================

      Unlocking, please wait ...


      (error code 62)

      Error connecting to server !

      Comment

      • #18

        Originally posted by Gintas View Post
        Please write your username or Vygis/Rocker/Infinity/DC-Unlocker dongle ID and we will check why you might receive this error.
        my
        Vygis id 0001b79e
        when check user name
        Error connecting to server !
        Error connecting to server !

        Comment

        • #19

          Originally posted by clavelina View Post
          That's exactly the one I tried to delete. It was a real hassle to find out how to change rights... and resulted at last in a blue screen! Thank god, I accomplished to restore the system and finally I got everything working. I hope that the next time I shut down the system it will do so without bluescreen. It took me the hole day to figure out everything.

          I do not think it is a good idea that your software only works after changing the system. Is this really necessary?
          No, I think you were deleting npfs.sys.
          Yes, if you can not find this file or software that uses it you may need to use other computer or fresh windows.

          Comment

          • #20

            Originally posted by clc_dc View Post
            Hi,
            Im getting error 62 when trying to unlock.
            Please write your username or dongle serial number. Then we will be able to check.

            Comment

            • #21

              Originally posted by optik View Post
              I Can't connect to server
              User name: optik

              Detecting phone :

              selection :
              manufacturer - Huawei phones
              model - Auto detect (recommended)

              Found Phone : U1270
              Model : Huawei U1270
              IMEI : 355648032438134
              Firmware : APP-U1270V100R001RUSC193B724SP01

              ================================================== =================

              Unlocking, please wait ...


              (error code 62)

              Error connecting to server !
              Unblocked after contacted by live chat

              Comment

              • #22

                Originally posted by dexter_mn View Post
                my
                Vygis id 0001b79e
                when check user name
                Error connecting to server !
                Error connecting to server !
                Do not use jtag at same time when use dc-unlocker or will be blocked again.
                Now unblocked and you should be able to connect.

                Comment

                • #23

                  I uninstalled wnpcap, can you unlock me please, DC-Unlocker username : clc_dc

                  Comment

                  • #24

                    Originally posted by clc_dc View Post
                    I uninstalled wnpcap, can you unlock me please, DC-Unlocker username : clc_dc
                    Unblocked. If you have already uninstalled winpcap, then you should be able to connect now.

                    Comment

                    • #25

                      e1750c

                      Dear Sir

                      I have bought a dc unlocker dongle full version with 50 credits from your dealer elcotek telecom for unlock huawei e1750c(Aircel new).But I am unable to unlock.
                      It shown unable to connect server(error 62).

                      Kindly healp me to unlock my device.

                      DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0884

                      Detecting card :

                      selection :
                      manufacturer - Huawei modems
                      model - Auto detect (recommended)

                      Found modem : E1750
                      Model : Huawei E1750 (Aircel India)
                      IMEI :
                      Serial NR. : NJA5TA9251026753
                      Firmware : 11.126.16.05.850
                      Compile date / time : Feb 06 2012 15:51:29
                      Hardware ver. : CD6ATCPU
                      Dashboard version : UTPS16.001.05.00.45_MAC15.001.08.01.45_LNX15.001.0 8.01.45
                      Chipset : Qualcomm MSM6290
                      Voice feature : enabled
                      SIM Lock status : Locked (customized firmware)
                      Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)

                      ================================================== =================

                      Unlocking, please wait ...


                      (error code 64)

                      No password !


                      ================================================== =================


                      Error connecting to server !

                      ================================================== =================

                      ================================================== =================

                      Unlocking, please wait ...


                      (error code 62)

                      Error connecting to server !

                      Comment

                      • #26

                        Originally posted by simanta.tamuli View Post
                        Dear Sir

                        I have bought a dc unlocker dongle full version with 50 credits from your dealer elcotek telecom for unlock huawei e1750c(Aircel new).But I am unable to unlock.
                        It shown unable to connect server(error 62).

                        Kindly healp me to unlock my device.

                        DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0884

                        Detecting card :

                        selection :
                        manufacturer - Huawei modems
                        model - Auto detect (recommended)

                        Found modem : E1750
                        Model : Huawei E1750 (Aircel India)
                        IMEI :
                        Serial NR. : NJA5TA9251026753
                        Firmware : 11.126.16.05.850
                        Compile date / time : Feb 06 2012 15:51:29
                        Hardware ver. : CD6ATCPU
                        Dashboard version : UTPS16.001.05.00.45_MAC15.001.08.01.45_LNX15.001.0 8.01.45
                        Chipset : Qualcomm MSM6290
                        Voice feature : enabled
                        SIM Lock status : Locked (customized firmware)
                        Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)

                        ================================================== =================

                        Unlocking, please wait ...


                        (error code 64)

                        No password !


                        ================================================== =================


                        Error connecting to server !

                        ================================================== =================

                        ================================================== =================

                        Unlocking, please wait ...


                        (error code 62)

                        Error connecting to server !
                        Connect dongle to computer, launch DC-Unlocker, go to Server tab, click Check login.

                        Also, please write me your dongle ID or S/N (written on dongle) and then we could check more what exactly could be wrong.

                        Comment

                        • #27

                          e1750c

                          I have not receive my dongle ID.My dongle sn is-20067068

                          Comment

                          • #28

                            Originally posted by simanta.tamuli View Post
                            I have not receive my dongle ID.My dongle sn is-20067068
                            Here is not block on your dongle.
                            Could you write me your IP address that you are using to connect? Maybe server is blocking your IP.


                            Also, you should check this:

                            Check firewall settings (Firewall may block your connection to server).
                            Make sure other software is not blocking your connection.
                            Try to use other connection method.
                            During the unlocking process, working network connection is necessary.
                            Do not use the same modem for the internet that you are unlocking.

                            Comment

                            • #29

                              e1750c

                              Dear Sir

                              Thanks for your support. I can unlock my dongle with your dongle.

                              Comment

                              • #30

                                e1750c

                                Hi,,

                                How can i remove unlock count from dc unlocker software.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X