Detecting phone :

selection :
    manufacturer - Huawei phones
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

Fastboot version : 0.5
    Product : U8150

Error connecting to server !

================================================== =================
    Please write your username or Vygis/Rocker/Infinity/DC-Unlocker dongle ID and we will check why you might receive this error.

Comment

i have the same problem and the same log! i am unlocking a huawei u8180 (smart netphone 501-philippines). ;(

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker View Post
        i have the same problem and the same log! i am unlocking a huawei u8180 (smart netphone 501-philippines). ;(
        Please write your username or Vygis/Rocker/Infinity/DC-Unlocker dongle ID and we will check why you might receive this error.

Comment

i have the same problem , what happend?

Comment

Originally posted by darkmansas View Post
            i have the same problem , what happend?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
              My username is the same darkmansas, but now i can't loggin, the message it's this Wrong username or password !, ok I enter with the user and password of her and nothing

Comment

Originally posted by darkmansas View Post
                My username is the same darkmansas, but now i can't loggin, the message it's this Wrong username or password !, ok I enter with the user and password of her and nothing
                Correct username will receive after buy credits. Credits you can buy
                here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy

Comment

Same here

Error connecting to server - user name: clavelina, the password I received by mail does not work. I already bought credits and would like to use them!!

Comment

Originally posted by clavelina View Post
                    Error connecting to server - user name: clavelina, the password I received by mail does not work. I already bought credits and would like to use them!!
                    Could you write your username that you received after credits purchase? Then we would be able to check, why do you receive this error.

Comment

Could you write your username that you received after credits purchase? Then we would be able to check, why do you receive this error.
                      user name = clavelina
                      Paypal Transaction completed on 23. Jun 2012 17:24:38 MESZ

The new message is: access denied

Comment

user name = clavelina
                        Paypal Transaction completed on 23. Jun 2012 17:24:38 MESZ

The new message is: access denied
                        Uninstall network scanner software and it drivers (winpcap driver npf.sys) or will be blocked again. Now have unblocked and you should be able to connect to server.

Comment

Uninstall network scanner software and it drivers (winpcap driver npf.sys) or will be blocked again. Now have unblocked and you should be able to connect to server.
                          I uninstalled wnpcap but the driver is still there and I cannot remove it (windows 7 - denies access to the driver )

Comment

I uninstalled wnpcap but the driver is still there and I cannot remove it (windows 7 - denies access to the driver )
                            Need to remove npf.sys, not npfs.sys. Npfs.sys is windows system file and you will not be able to delete it.
                            Need to remove npf.sys or software that uses it.

Comment

That's exactly the one I tried to delete. It was a real hassle to find out how to change rights... and resulted at last in a blue screen! Thank god, I accomplished to restore the system and finally I got everything working. I hope that the next time I shut down the system it will do so without bluescreen. It took me the hole day to figure out everything.

I do not think it is a good idea that your software only works after changing the system. Is this really necessary?

Comment

Working...
                              X