• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License not valid, please renew!

How do I access my account?

Comment

Account blocked!
      What are you guys doing? How to provide access for money, so you have problems. And how to ban an account so immediately

Comment

Impossible to check anything or help, you haven't even provided your user name.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Guys this is already arrogance. I have deposited 19 euros on the current (4pda_user) account. Your system says that the account is (License not valid, please renew!). The client brought the phone for repair - MHA- L29. It was necessary to do it urgently. Ok, the account does not work, now it is blocked altogether. I took my friends' login and password (Team_MT). There were 3 credits on the account. Added 16 more. Phoenix worked, but hcu did not. As a result, I paid again 19 euros for the license. Guys don't you think this is a greyhound 54 euros for repairing an old phone? Return 16 + 19 euros

Comment

The screenshot shows user name if anything

Comment

HCU does not remove huavei id. What do you charge for?

Comment

I didn't earn anything on the client. Also went to the minus. Thank you, you can have a "business"

Comment

Why are you buying credits if you need time license? Why not selecting time license from item list when buying? 4pda_user - has no blocks on it at the moment, could have been blocked only if you initiated payment reversal for which account is being suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                    Why are you buying credits if you need time license? Why not selecting time license from item list when buying? 4pda_user - has no blocks on it at the moment, could have been blocked only if you initiated payment reversal for which account is being suspended.
                    How do I know that you have a license for 19 euros and 19 credits are not the same thing. Will I get a refund? Or will we decide through PAY Pal?

Comment

You know it by reading item name where it says what you buy either user with credits or user with time license. I can issue refund only if reversal is cancelled. Also you should be aware as per user agreement due to changes in policy by PayPal regarding refunds, taxes are applied. If you see no use in those remaining credits we can do a refund, but you should be aware that refunded amount will be less than you paid because of these changes. Please let me know your decision.

Comment

You know it by reading item name where it says what you buy either user with credits or user with time license. I can issue refund only if reversal is cancelled. Also you should be aware as per user agreement due to changes in policy by PayPal regarding refunds, taxes are applied. If you see no use in those remaining credits we can do a refund, but you should be aware that refunded amount will be less than you paid because of these changes. Please let me know your decision.
                        I paid three times. Per user (4pda_user) 19 credits. Per user (Team_MT) 16 credits. Per user (Team_MT) 19 credits. In fact, I fully used the third option (Team_MT 19 credits). Do you intend to return me 16 + 19 credits (I understand that there will be less money)? If so, then I will withdraw my claim. Now I am already waiting for your answer

Comment

4pda_user - refundable if agree to mentioned conditions as per user agreement as well as cancelling reversal as mentioned before.
                          Team_MT - refundable for remaining credits in account (can see how many left by logging in on software such as hcu) if agree to mentioned conditions as per user agreement
                          Waiting for answer/confirmation.

Comment

So you don't want to pay me 15 euros for TEAM_MT? You are an arrogant and cynical person. I will buy other software.
                            Then remove the opportunity to pay simply loans. Make it possible to only have a different denomination of the license. Judging by your forum, I'm not the first and I'm not the last just giving you money
                            Last edited by kaban2807; 2021-08-06, 09:40 AM.

Comment

4pda_user - refundable if agree to mentioned conditions as per user agreement as well as cancelling reversal as mentioned before.
                              Team_MT - refundable for remaining credits in account (can see how many left by logging in on software such as hcu) if agree to mentioned conditions as per user agreement
                              Waiting for answer/confirmation.
                              Will the money be returned to me? How many?

Comment

Working...
                              X