Refund Request - Nothing working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund Request - Nothing working

Hello, i tried everything for my Honor 9x which didn't worked i used to buy 19 Credits for hcu - dc unlocker both didn't seem to work for my Honor 9x STK-LX1
    i would like to get a refund if that's possible
    my username: saint.rainbow
    Thank you!
    i have tried everything either an error appears or something different.

You have used wrong solution therefore nothing worked. Phone is serviceable only via testpoint and only with time license account, not credits. Testpoint guides are on HCU website https://hcu-client.com/category/tutorials/ since DC-unlocker client does not even support your phone model in any mode.
    Refund is available, but due to changes in policy by PayPal regarding refunds, taxes are applied. If you see no use in those remaining credits we can do a refund, but you should be aware that refunded amount will be less than you paid because of these changes. Please let me know your decision as I can either check for refund after taxes or convert your account into 3 day time license.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      You have used wrong solution therefore nothing worked. Phone is serviceable only via testpoint and only with time license account, not credits. Testpoint guides are on HCU website https://hcu-client.com/category/tutorials/ since DC-unlocker client does not even support your phone model in any mode.
      Refund is available, but due to changes in policy by PayPal regarding refunds, taxes are applied. If you see no use in those remaining credits we can do a refund, but you should be aware that refunded amount will be less than you paid because of these changes. Please let me know your decision as I can either check for refund after taxes or convert your account into 3 day time license.
      Hey i exactly followed the tutorials on hcu-client/category/tutorials these didn't work for me that's why i wanted a refund i tried everything even with the testpoint aswell i would like a full refund + you can have taxes ofcourse i agree to these if i get a full refund (of the 19 credits) and you some taxes.

Comment

Refund request forwarded and will be completed later during the day. May you mention what error you got after using service while phone in testpoint?

Comment

Refund request forwarded and will be completed later during the day. May you mention what error you got after using service while phone in testpoint?
          Can't confirm that i have recived money back also i tried doing everything it would not even let me closely to the testpoint

Comment

Originally posted by saint.rainbow View Post

Can't confirm that i have recived money back also i tried doing everything it would not even let me closely to the testpoint
            Ok, so just haven't tried really anything looking at account logs. Refund should reach you rather soon if paid using paypal's balance, if used card linked to paypal then it may take longer.
            Last edited by Valdemaras; 2021-09-10, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Ok, so just haven't tried really anything looking at account logs. Refund should reach you rather soon if paid using paypal's balance, if used card liked to paypal then it may take longer.
              Hm weird.. anyways yeah i have used Paypal's balance.

Comment

Working...
              X