X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by GSM-RADUGA View Post
    Good afternoon! I tried to unlock the zte mf823 modem all the time it wrote to me that you have detected monitoring and the card is blocked, help unlock SN: 00A72C2201
    Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
    Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Leave a comment:

• GSM-RADUGA
    replied

Good afternoon! I tried to unlock the zte mf823 modem all the time it wrote to me that you have detected monitoring and the card is blocked, help unlock SN: 00A72C2201

Leave a comment:

• GSM-RADUGA
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
    Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can only suggest to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.
    Thank you very much, I do not use dongle for sharing, for some reason it has become so. thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by GSM-RADUGA View Post
    Good evening, I tried to unlock for the huawei phone and the program showed that a monitor was found and the account was blocked help fix
    SN: 00A72C2201

Leave a comment:

• GSM-RADUGA
    replied
    Good evening, I tried to unlock for the huawei phone and the program showed that a monitor was found and the account was blocked help fix
    SN: 00A72C2201

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by wawawes101 View Post

Sorry

IPv4:

Leave a comment:

• wawawes101
    replied

No blocks on it, though i suspect it's not your public IP address, on what website you've checked your public ip address?
    Sorry

IPv4:

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied

ip is 10.0.0.143
    No blocks on it, though i suspect it's not your public IP address, on what website you've checked your public ip address?

Leave a comment:

• wawawes101
    replied

Provide your public ip address.
    ip is 10.0.0.143

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    It was saying my account is blocked and dc unlocker was shutting down but now I get cannot connect to server and it will shut down.
    Provide your public ip address.

Leave a comment:

• wawawes101
    replied
    It was saying my account is blocked and dc unlocker was shutting down but now I get cannot connect to server and it will shut down.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Hello can you unlock my account please?
    username : wawawes101
    No blocks on it, what error message do you get?

Leave a comment:

• wawawes101
    replied
    Hello can you unlock my account please?
    username : wawawes101

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by Mobil View Post
    DC Unlocker. Your Account Is Blocked.
    Please Unblock my Account as soon as possible!
    S/N 20066549
    I need to unlock Huawei phone for a client, please unblock my account Sir!
    I removed Teamviewer from my pc and other programms, they were installed then I used A REMOTE DEVICE UNLOCK APP/UNLOCK CODE SERVICE for Samsung S8+ on ebay.
    Please hurry up my friend!
    Stick to one support platform.

Leave a comment:

• Mobil
    commented on 's reply
    My ip 77.79.37.72
Working...
X