X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by DROID17 View Post
    Hello, I just bought credits and got an email with my password. Read that the account was unactivated and I would get an email to activate the account but I never got that email.

my user is: DROID17
    Hello, are you checking the email which is licked to paypal account? If you do and you still can not find it anywhere, even in spam, then please send me via private message paypal payment confirmation with it's details screenshot that you should receive to same email after payment was completed.

Leave a comment:

• DROID17
    replied
    Hello, I just bought credits and got an email with my password. Read that the account was unactivated and I would get an email to activate the account but I never got that email.

my user is: DROID17

Leave a comment:

• Ramilz72
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

If you can't buy service by any method listed in our website, then you can purchase them from our resellers, full list of them here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers , choose one, most suitable for you, and contact them.
    Thank. Paid and restored the smartphone. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by Ramilz72 View Post
    Hello. I want to pay credit by credit card. However, on the payment page in the list there is no my country - Russia. What to do? Thank.
    If you can't buy service by any method listed in our website, then you can purchase them from our resellers, full list of them here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers , choose one, most suitable for you, and contact them.

Leave a comment:

• Ramilz72
    replied
    Hello. I want to pay credit by credit card. However, on the payment page in the list there is no my country - Russia. What to do? Thank.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by madlock View Post
    hello
    I have paid via paypal two times 4 credit, but no e-mail from you...

user name: madlock

20. Okt 2018 19:29:23 MESZ
    Transaktionscode: 6VM143787T091721U
    20. Okt 2018 17:31:52 MESZ
    Transaktionscode: 34M85502101573502
    Hello, what email are you waiting from us please? This user was created 5 years ago. If it's yours and you just forgot password then you can use this: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...count-password
    Could i also know a reason to purchase credits under existing user that you do not have access to as it seems?

Leave a comment:

• madlock
    replied
    hello
    I have paid via paypal two times 4 credit, but no e-mail from you...

user name: madlock

20. Okt 2018 19:29:23 MESZ
    Transaktionscode: 6VM143787T091721U
    20. Okt 2018 17:31:52 MESZ
    Transaktionscode: 34M85502101573502

Leave a comment:

• tshigeki
    commented on 's reply
    Solved! with online chat.

• tshigeki
    replied
    Please check my account status Access denied (too many incorrect logins)

I received new password, but I can not find unblock link. So, I can not use dc-unlocker and hcu-client. please, help!
    my account : tshigeki

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by dementalist View Post
    hello, i just bought 4 credits on my account dementalist but I didn't get any.
    can you fix it?

reg mail: [email protected]
    paypal mail:[email protected]

user name: dementalist

edit: I had an automatic refund, I didn't have any unblock mail, can you help me please?
    Credits were not added because your payment is refunded.
    Your payment is refunded, because you use unverified paypal account. For security reasons our system automatically refunds payment from unverified paypal accounts. You need to contact paypal and verify your account. Then our system will not refund your payment

Leave a comment:

• dementalist
    replied
    hello, i just bought 4 credits on my account dementalist but I didn't get any.
    can you fix it?

reg mail: [email protected]
    paypal mail:[email protected]

user name: dementalist

edit: I had an automatic refund, I didn't have any unblock mail, can you help me please?
    Last edited by dementalist; 2018-10-19, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by segretoperduto View Post

Immagine.jpg

8-0-8-7
    Now can access your account. No blocks on you on our side, therefore problem somewhere on yours. Disconnect modem/router if there is any connected for unlock, Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock. Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. If none of these things helped then only using different internet connection method may help.

Leave a comment:

• segretoperduto
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Manual verification email sent.
    Immagine.jpg

8-0-8-7
    Last edited by segretoperduto; 2018-10-12, 10:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by segretoperduto View Post
    Problem with new account

Hi,
    I just made a recording on the site, gaining 5 credits with the nickname "segretoperduto, but unfortunately I have not received any mail to unlock the account.
    Neither the mail nor used for recording on the email address linked to Paypal
    I unlocked the account please?
    Thanks

Mail Paypal : h[email protected]
    Mail registration account : e[email protected]
    Nickname : segretoperduto
    Manual verification email sent.

Leave a comment:

• segretoperduto
    replied
    Problem with new account

Hi,
    I just made a recording on the site, gaining 5 credits with the nickname "segretoperduto, but unfortunately I have not received any mail to unlock the account.
    Neither the mail nor used for recording on the email address linked to Paypal
    I unlocked the account please?
    Thanks

Mail Paypal : h[email protected]
    Mail registration account : e[email protected]
    Nickname : segretoperduto

Leave a comment:

Working...
X