Huwaei U8230 - Phone not Detected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huwaei U8230 - Phone not Detected

I'm on fastboot but dc-unlocker doesn't detect the phone. Why does this happen?

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0987

Detecting phone :

selection :
    manufacturer - Huawei phones
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

Phone not found !

Originally posted by blckfire View Post
    I'm on fastboot but dc-unlocker doesn't detect the phone. Why does this happen?

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0987

Detecting phone :

selection :
    manufacturer - Huawei phones
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

Phone not found !
    Follow this procedure step-by-step: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei_u8...lock_procedure
    You will need to put phone in fastboot mode first. How to do it, you can check here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei_ph...rials/fastboot

Comment

Done those steps. Still it didn't detect the phone. Drivers maybe?

Comment

Done those steps. Still it didn't detect the phone. Drivers maybe?
        Might be a driver problem. Check the instructions of driver installation carefully and do step-by-step. (instructions are provided in the same procedure link above).
        Also, try to do this:
        Restart phone, remove battery for 20 seconds, place it back. Then, put phone in fastboot mode again and repeat detect/unlock procedure.

Comment

The thing is, that he installs a modem phone adb port instead of the fastboot one. Anyway on solving this? Windows 7 64bit

Comment

The thing is, that he installs a modem phone adb port instead of the fastboot one. Anyway on solving this? Windows 7 64bit
            Sure that you put phone in fastboot mode and the phone is completely hanged?Try to put in fastboot after removing battery for 20 seconds.

Comment

I'm sure I'm on fastboot since Android SDK Fasboot tool recognizes my phone and even lets me reboot it.

Btw, I tried to install the driver and Windows says it's not compatible with my version. I'm using Windows 7 x64.

Comment

SOLVED!!

This is how I did it:

When Windows 7 was searching for the driver I clicked on it and stopped the search.

Afterwards I went to Windows Device Manager and Updated the Drivers with the ones provided on the tutorial.

After that it went ok!

Thank you for the help anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X