X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trackid View Post
    Hi,

You have the solution here (in spanish)
    You have to install the VMClite , using code.exe to unlock it (send the code), after install dialup.exe (restart pc) insert the sim card with pin request off.
    (the dialup/code exe are in the same download pack)
    I couldn't find the solution for win7 so it's work with XP (all xp) and Vista (not on all Vista).
    Thanks for your fast reply. I tried to obtain the file, but its locked to rapid share members only - i dont mind paying but im not sure if this will work for me or not... Is there an alternative link?

Comment

Originally posted by Twobit View Post
      Thanks for your fast reply. I tried to obtain the file, but its locked to rapid share members only - i dont mind paying but im not sure if this will work for me or not... Is there an alternative link?

"DialUp para el modem Huawei K3765 + tutorial"

use FREE user only (if it's unavailable try it few min. later)

Comment

"DialUp para el modem Huawei K3765 + tutorial"

use FREE user only (if it's unavailable try it few min. later)
        I will give it a go later tonight after work. Thanks. :-)

Regards,

Comment

Here is the tutorial + dial up:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OPM210QX

Comment

Any New Dashboard

Avantha,

Could u renew the firmware on dc-files database for K3765. Cos it can't be used for unbranded mobile partner. The dashboard update for K3765 which is 11.302.09.00.03 can't be used. it makes the device not detected. "Diagnostics Greyed". thank you for your attention.

Comment

This should help you:

The steps to follow are to close (with the Task Manager CTRL + ALT + DELETE) two processes exist in memory due to the previously installed vodafone software on your PC.
              They are:
              - "MobileConnect.exe"
              - "VMCservice.exe"

And then start the update.

If you any question you can go to the contact page on dc-files.com.

Comment

Yaylol, thx, I will have it a go right away.

Comment

@yaylol,

I've tried to end process these two files b4 i start the update:

VMCService.exe
                  MobileConnect.exe

After i ended the process, i commenced the firmware update which i got fr dc-files. it can successfully flashed the f/w into the modem. then it comes the time i started the dashboard upgrade which i got fr dc-files too. and resulted in success too. but what i got is unusable mobile partner. the diagnostic tools in mobile partner wont detect any hardware. furthermore the mobile partner kept asking uninstall in my computer eventhough i've successfully installed the new dashboard which is 11.302.09.00.03. What's wrong with the update? Does anyone in this forum have successfully use K3765 with mobile partner? Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, did you try with the mobile partner?

At the moment the K3765 only works with VMClite, we were trying with different versions of the mobile partner without any results on 2 different pc's (xp).

"Device not detected"

I've got the same problem from 2 more users.
                    Please read this thread...can help you
                    Last edited by Fakiro; 2010-03-29, 02:11 PM.

Comment

How do i unlock K3765

Comment

Originally posted by tmsani View Post
                        How do i unlock K3765

Comment

Originally posted by oddyseus View Post
                          @yaylol,

I've tried to end process these two files b4 i start the update:

VMCService.exe
                          MobileConnect.exe

After i ended the process, i commenced the firmware update which i got fr dc-files. it can successfully flashed the f/w into the modem. then it comes the time i started the dashboard upgrade which i got fr dc-files too. and resulted in success too. but what i got is unusable mobile partner. the diagnostic tools in mobile partner wont detect any hardware. furthermore the mobile partner kept asking uninstall in my computer eventhough i've successfully installed the new dashboard which is 11.302.09.00.03. What's wrong with the update? Does anyone in this forum have successfully use K3765 with mobile partner? Thank you for sharing.
                          For all those who whant to replace boring internal vodafone VMC dashboard inside of the modem dongle K3765 and K4505 with a generic Mobile Partner, here you can find this flash-installer version:

K3765 K4505 Ultimate Dashboard UTPS16.001.06.01.500

First, to flash the dongle, need that it must be correctly installed into pc, then VMC software must be installed to key is detected.

After modem dongle is flashed, disconnect it from usb and then remove VMC vodafone software from PC.

Restart PC, and after connect the key to usb and wait to start installation of Mobile Partner.
                          Only the first-time, windows ask for drivers, choose to find himself, ...will be asked about 4 times, will not ask later (unless you use another USB port).

After set the profile of your network operator and goto surf the web.

This dashboard is Multilanguage, VOICE, USSD, MMS, etc.etc.
                          Link is: http://bit.ly/K3765K4505

Suggest to copy the contents of the modem dongle (VMC software) before to flash it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
                            For all those who whant to replace boring internal vodafone VMC dashboard inside of the modem dongle K3765 and K4505 with a generic Mobile Partner, here you can find this flash-installer version:

First, to flash the dongle, need that it must be correctly installed into pc, then VMC software must be installed to key is detected.

After modem dongle is flashed, disconnect it from usb and then remove VMC vodafone software from PC.

Restart PC, and after connect the key to usb and wait to start installation of Mobile Partner.
                            Only the first-time, windows ask for drivers, choose to find himself, ...will be asked about 4 times, will not ask later (unless you use another USB port).

Suggest to copy the contents of the modem dongle (VMC software) before to flash it.
                            The Switch doesn't work for me...

Comment

Do i still need to locate drivers if i use this latest dashboard? u mentioned windows will ask four times? usually it will locate itself, we just need to choose option install software automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post

It worked for me. Got to manually update the drivers. Thanks a lot...

Comment

Working...
                                X