Huawei K3765 with mobile partner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
    For all those who whant to replace boring internal vodafone VMC dashboard inside of the modem dongle K3765 and K4505 with a generic Mobile Partner, here you can find this flash-installer version:

K3765 K4505 Ultimate Dashboard UTPS16.001.06.01.500

First, to flash the dongle, need that it must be correctly installed into pc, then VMC software must be installed to key is detected.

After modem dongle is flashed, disconnect it from usb and then remove VMC vodafone software from PC.

Restart PC, and after connect the key to usb and wait to start installation of Mobile Partner.
    Only the first-time, windows ask for drivers, choose to find himself, ...will be asked about 4 times, will not ask later (unless you use another USB port).

After set the profile of your network operator and goto surf the web.

This dashboard is Multilanguage, VOICE, USSD, MMS, etc.etc.
    Link is: http://bit.ly/K3765K4505

Suggest to copy the contents of the modem dongle (VMC software) before to flash it.
    I successfully changed to Mobile partner and it works with win 7 32bit, but i could not able to install it on win 7 64bit. Not able to install the drivers.

Comment

Here is the softwar manager for 3765:

Comment

Originally posted by maespi View Post
        Here is the softwar manager for 3765:
        http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OPM210QX
        With the old DialUp software method, first you must install VMC software into PC (or only the certified vodafone drivers +switch) so the modem-dongle is correctly installed.
        After that, you can try to disable the VMC autorun cdrom on modem-dongle with at-command (via hyperterminal or other) AT^U2DIAG=255.
        If you have installed only the driver of the key, then you can try to remove the VMC from PC

Comment

Hi,
          I unlocked my k3765 and installed MP. But whenever I try to use the stick, MP tells me it cant find the device. So i looked up in the system and its true, there seems to be a problem with the driver now. There are 4 Huawei devices which have an exclamationmark and Win 7 (it's a 64) tells me: the driver has not been detected/installed. So I tryed to find drivers for this device, which endet up in this ones here:

However Win 7 don't like this drivers, when I choose them manually to install (I select the folder) it just says: no drivers found.
          So when I put in the k3765 it installs the CD-ROM drive, the mass storage etc. but not the 4 devices I need, they all have this exclamationmark.
          Do any of you can help me, please?

Comment

Originally posted by ellimy View Post
            Hi,
            I unlocked my k3765 and installed MP. But whenever I try to use the stick, MP tells me it cant find the device. So i looked up in the system and its true, there seems to be a problem with the driver now. There are 4 Huawei devices which have an exclamationmark and Win 7 (it's a 64) tells me: the driver has not been detected/installed. So I tryed to find drivers for this device, which endet up in this ones here:

However Win 7 don't like this drivers, when I choose them manually to install (I select the folder) it just says: no drivers found.
            So when I put in the k3765 it installs the CD-ROM drive, the mass storage etc. but not the 4 devices I need, they all have this exclamationmark.
            Do any of you can help me, please?
            Yes, the link you posted refer to original Huawei modem dongle drivers (also exists 3.09.03 version).
            In this case, your K3765 have driver customized by an operator (vofadone).
            For this reason, OS cannot find right instruction for this model, into original huawei driver (this are not included).
            You can find (finally) the drivers for your k3765 and k4505 for OS Win7/64 into the latest VMC extracted here:

To they become working with a generic mobile partners, needs to be incorporated the right hardware IDs of the modem-dongle into the original huawei driver files...

Comment

Yes, the link you posted refer to original Huawei modem dongle drivers (also exists 3.09.03 version).
              In this case, your K3765 have driver customized by an operator (vofadone).
              For this reason, OS cannot find right instruction for this model, into original huawei driver (this are not included).
              You can find (finally) the drivers for your k3765 and k4505 for OS Win7/64 into the latest VMC extracted here:
              http://rapidshare.com/files/40003701...river.rar.html
              Thank you very much, so far! I understand that part.
              But...
              To they become working with a generic mobile partners, needs to be incorporated the right hardware IDs of the modem-dongle into the original huawei driver files...
              What does that mean? Can you explain this part in more detail, please?
              The hardware ID is the IMEI? How do I change this in the driver file?

Comment

But...

Edit each .inf file of original huawei driver, and add VID and PID of your modem device (better if compare files) and save it.
                At the end, driver have lost the microsoft certified driver, and OS ask to install it for device .
                To restore right driver just double-click on "driver-setup.exe" under subfolders of mobile partner.

Comment

But...

Have a look here:

Comment

H.U.U.D. Huawei Universal Ultimate Dashboard™ UTPS16.001.06.01.500

Huawei Universal Ultimate Dashboard™ WinUTPS16.001.06.01.500
                    (Stand-Alone Version)

Hi, try with this latest work...also good for all Huawei modem dongle, included K3765 and K4505 models!!

Huawei Universal Ultimate Dashboard™ Flasher WinUTPS16.001.06.01.500
                    This is the flasher for all Huawei modem dongle, included K3765 and K4505, for all Windows o.s.

Comment

Salute to u.....

@Fakiro

Great work bro......Now everyone can enjoy K3765 in Win 7.

Comment

I installed mobile partner program alone did not recognize the device? Ultimate operating system has windows7 ?

Comment

Originally posted by gunes788 View Post
                          I installed mobile partner program alone did not recognize the device? Ultimate operating system has windows7 ?
                          To force hardware to be recognized, please download and run this:

Comment

Little small clarification on K3765

On the K3765 modem dongle, does not work the video-calling (voice-calling it's ok). Seems to be a firmware limitation

Comment

thanks, you did great job, k3765 works in windows7

(Stand-Alone Version)

Hi, try with this latest work...also good for all Huawei modem dongle, included K3765 and K4505 models!!

This is the flasher for all Huawei modem dongle, included K3765 and K4505, for all Windows o.s.

http://bit.ly/cwM7At
                              flasher is working indeed.

Comment

(Stand-Alone Version)

http://bit.ly/cwM7At
                                Is this version of Mobile Partner for Windows systems only, or works with Macintosh?
                                (The DC-Unlocker Client detects a longer Dashboard name like 'UTPS..._MAC..._LNX...')

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X