Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG Software & Firmware Filebase For Almost ALL HUAWEI Modems Option, ZTE, Sierra ect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yaylol View Post
    I don't think so. There is only one update which removes simlock it is the MF626 and MF627 update from GLOBE. But I can not promise that this update works!
    ok,Thanx dear.I think I have buy some credits and unlock it with DC-unlocker client 2 software.I think it is very safe and sure.
    Thank you
    Have A nice day

Comment

Unbranded dashboards

Hello,

dc-files has a great files database for many models, but it does not show whether dashboard is branded or not, and what firmware update is the one on the link. almost all times that we need to flash modem, is to debrand, and is quite an awfull way to test one by one, from several models. could you separate in branded/non-branded, and when possible, with more languages? when changing dashboard to debrand, and discover that portuguese is not an option, dashboard branded to tele2, which we donīt even have here, itīs a complete waste of time and efforts. i really donīt give a damn about that, but my customers do, and I often have large qties to unlock and debrand.

or, is there a way to mount dashboard package? I mean, I have latest installer of unbranded mobile partner in pt-br, how could I write it to modem card, for instance, an e1756? that option would be even better, that allows dc-unlocker customers to make fit to their own needs, and share with others.

or, is there a way to write multiple operator settings to it? (I mean, here we have 4 carriers, and would prep modem with settings to all 4 carriers, end-user should just select what one they want).

or, is there a better way to debrand the modem totally, keeping its original language?

br

Comment

Well, I think it is not possible to flash your own dashboard. The unbranded dashboards are all in english. Actually I'm always checking that there are only branding free dashboard on the filebase, could you tell me what files you have found out are branded? I will change them, now I start with E1756 dashboard update. Thanks.

Comment

could someone tell me how to download from the dc-files site because its not working for me.

Comment

i found the dashboard UTPS15.00....(14mb) at huaweidevice.com for e156B client software
            it does not association with any file...how to open it..i try change by put extention at the end .zip .exe. rar...but it become file error..
            E156B Client Software WINMACB300D00SP02C03( UTPS15.001.05.00.03_MAC15.001.06.00.03) for WINDOWS 2000

Comment

Originally posted by spow1990 View Post
              could someone tell me how to download from the dc-files site because its not working for me.
              Dc-files.com website is ok

Comment

usernme password

Originally posted by arunamz View Post
                hello bro, first of all am really sorry for disturbing you.. Can you please help me to activate the voice function in my Huawei EG162G modem..? where can i get the new firmware which supports vioce function..? Details are given below..

--------------------------------------------------------
                DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0460

Detecting card :

selection :
                manufacturer - Huawei datacards
                model - Auto detect

Found modem : EG162G
                Model : Huawei E162/EG162
                IMEI : 35493**********
                Firmware : 11.001.10.00.000
                Dashboard version : UTPS15.001.05.00.03_MAC15.001.06.00.03
                Serial NR. : D84CAA**********
                Voice feature : not supported in current firmware
                SIM Lock status : unlocked
                Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)
                --------------------------------------------------------

hope you can help me.. thanks in advance..
                what username n password mine do not work

Comment

What do you mean does not work? What error you receive? What username you use? Use username and password you received after bought credits.

Comment

Huawei E219 firmware

Any chance for Huawei E219 firmware ?

Comment

Yes, will add it tonight.

Comment

Yes, will add it tonight.
                        Thank you very much for ur helping, other complet firmware for Huawei E960 its posible ?

Comment

Can anyone direct me to the firmware for Huawei e5832? I have unlocked it using dc-locker but the firmware when connected to its web admin shows that Virgin's APN is set as default and cannot be deleted, even if I created new profiles for other ISP it will default back to Virgin's APN thus I cannot connect the modem with other ISP's sim card althought the signal light is now green after de-unlocking.

If I flashed a generic firmware for it, it would get rid of Virgin's restriction.

Comment

i have a E1552 globe usb, i already updated the firmware and i now have an 11.606.13.00.158 from a 11.608.13.02.00. but still i get an "action is not allowed" prompt. help me pls... thanx...

Comment

Newest FW is 11.608.14.15.311.

Comment

Well, I think it is not possible to flash your own dashboard. The unbranded dashboards are all in english. Actually I'm always checking that there are only branding free dashboard on the filebase, could you tell me what files you have found out are branded? I will change them, now I start with E1756 dashboard update. Thanks.
                                Please I need to know if your Firmwares are branded or not
                                For example this one: http://www.dc-files.com/files/huawei...0.311.B418.zip

I want to apply it to my branded E160G. Will it remove the branding?

Comment

Working...
                                X