Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE HCU license offer!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey. Valdemaras Would you still want a partition backup for Nova 3i (INE-LX2)? Thanks!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Supersonic27543 View Post
      Hey. Valdemaras Would you still want a partition backup for Nova 3i (INE-LX2)? Thanks!
      If it's not in the list.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

        If it's not in the list.
        Thanks, is it okay if I private message the file link since I would like to avoid the IMEI being accessible here?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Supersonic27543 View Post

          Thanks, is it okay if I private message the file link since I would like to avoid the IMEI being accessible here?
          Yes, it is ok.

          Comment


          • Interested in a P30 Lite "New Edition" MAR-LX3A? I've been flashing phones since Nexus S days, and I'm still having a hell of a time with this damn thing. Purchased it new from my carrier, but it's been really strange the entire time I've owned it. I got EMUI updates before anyone else, oem unlocked but the device doesn't respond to half the fastboot commands that it does for others. In the dozen times I ran the factory reset, half the time I get a bootable OS, the other half the time I have to force it back to recovery and do it over because it doesn't take.

            Anyway, if you could just confirm the deal is still on the table I'll hold up my end.

            Thanks,

            Comment


            • Hi Valdemaras;
              Would you want a partition backup for EDI-AL10 (Honor Note 8) with Emui 8.0 et Oreo?
              The build is EDI-AL10 8.0.0 539 (C00). It's the last build (october 2020).

              Comment


              • Originally posted by darkjedi974 View Post
                Hi Valdemaras;
                Would you want a partition backup for EDI-AL10 (Honor Note 8) with Emui 8.0 et Oreo?
                The build is EDI-AL10 8.0.0 539 (C00). It's the last build (october 2020).
                If it's not in the list of what we have already then yes.

                Comment


                • https://yadi.sk/d/rrHT-iWFy58eKQ
                  Mate 9 pro
                  LON-L29
                  I did not find this model in the list
                  Last edited by kaban2807; 2021-01-16, 05:48 AM.

                  Comment


                  • https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...te_WAS_LX1.zip

                    Here's the backup of the huawei p10 lite (was-lx1), the one in the list is the was-lx1a which are 2 different models.
                    The imei is in a text file inside the zip file.

                    Kind regards, A1ko_

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by kaban2807 View Post
                      https://yadi.sk/d/rrHT-iWFy58eKQ
                      Mate 9 pro
                      LON-L29
                      I did not find this model in the list
                      Please write if you have user name already on DC-unlocker/hcu or you want us to create new one?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by A1ko_ View Post
                        https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...te_WAS_LX1.zip

                        Here's the backup of the huawei p10 lite (was-lx1), the one in the list is the was-lx1a which are 2 different models.
                        The imei is in a text file inside the zip file.

                        Kind regards, A1ko_
                        License for your user extended.

                        Comment


                        • Valdemaras
                          I don't know if you need the file backup package of honor play. If you don't need it, I still have the file backup package of honor 10 lite and most of kirin710 710f 980. If you need it, please reply to the model I need

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by zero-two View Post
                            Valdemaras
                            I don't know if you need the file backup package of honor play. If you don't need it, I still have the file backup package of honor 10 lite and most of kirin710 710f 980. If you need it, please reply to the model I need
                            Questionable, especially if they are AL/TL customizations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

                              Questionable, especially if they are AL/TL customizations.
                              Do you need backup files of these models? Please reply yes or no. I can get Al / TL customized version
                              Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

                              Questionable, especially if they are AL/TL customizations.
                              In other words, you don't need alxx or tlxx customized version?
                              Last edited by Valdemaras; 2 days ago.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by zero-two View Post

                                Do you need backup files of these models? Please reply yes or no. I can get Al / TL customized version


                                In other words, you don't need alxx or tlxx customized version?
                                That's correct, if it's AL/TL then no we do not need them.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X