Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phone not recognized

Hi all,

I am trying to retrieve the unlock code for the bootloader for my Honor 8 via the DC unlocker program. I bought the credits for 4€ and I followed the tutorial posted on the site. However, dc-unlocker does not recognize my phone. See below image. I have installed HiSuite and my device manager looks like below (in Dutch unfortunately). Now I wasted my 4 credits . Can somebody assist? Please note: I have no modem section in the device manager and I am not sure how to change this.

Thank you in advance.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Let me know your username.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

My username is geert_

Comment

I see you have performed direct unlock for unlocking mobile from network so the credits now are definitely gone. May add screenshot of your device's info, will check if possible to read bootloader code from it.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I posses a Huawei Honor 8. See picture for more details
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Yes, this one should be possible by following this guide here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...er-unlock-code just make sure hisuite is installed and if you used other drivers they must be uninstalled first.

Comment

Working...
            X