Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't unlock Huawei E1553 Smart Bro New Version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can't unlock Huawei E1553 Smart Bro New Version

    I try to unlock Huawei E1553 but failed,the firmware version is:11.608.13.00.238.

    Steps:
    1. Use the latest DC_unlock software 1.00.460 to unlock device, it is said unlock successful;
    2. Insert other operator's SIM card, program ask "Please insert Smart SIM card";
    3. Detected by DC_Unlock client again, it is said card was locked;
    4. Unlock again

    "CRC error !

    (error code 11)"
  • #2

    Originally posted by modemsupply View Post
    I try to unlock Huawei E1553 but failed,the firmware version is:11.608.13.00.238.

    Steps:
    1. Use the latest DC_unlock software 1.00.460 to unlock device, it is said unlock successful;
    2. Insert other operator's SIM card, program ask "Please insert Smart SIM card";
    3. Detected by DC_Unlock client again, it is said card was locked;
    4. Unlock again

    "CRC error !

    (error code 11)"
    I experienced the same problem too. Anyone could help?

    Comment

    • #3

      We need to have modem here to cehck, what may be and why it is heppening so.

      Comment

      • #4

        I was unlock smart bro Huawei E1553 about 50 pcs. with dc-unlocker, no problem can unlock normally.

        Comment

        • #5

          Originally posted by kietduriyakul@gmail.com View Post
          I was unlock smart bro Huawei E1553 about 50 pcs. with dc-unlocker, no problem can unlock normally.
          Are you sure you are able to unlock SmartBro Huawei E1553 with firmware version is:11.608.13.00.238. Maybe you only unlock those firmware version 11.608.12.00.00. Kindly confirm once again.

          Comment

          • #6

            yes can't unlock E1553 please help. is it ok if used E1550 firmware?


            Found modem : E1553
            Model : Huawei E1553
            IMEI : 354112033547493
            Firmware : 11.608.13.00.238
            Dashboard version : UTPS16.001.06.03.238_MAC15.001.10.02.238
            Serial NR. : C04CAA1021928135
            Voice feature : disabled
            SIM Lock status : Locked (customized firmware)
            Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)

            sorry, this card not supported !

            Please, check manufacturer's selection !

            Comment

            • #7

              We can unlock E1552 and E1553 all versions from Philippine Globe and Smart bro, but only in our office. If have quantity, contact live.
              http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1778

              Comment

              • #8

                Tulung:

                Found modem : E1553
                Model : Huawei E1553
                IMEI : 354112033362380
                Firmware : 11.608.13.00.238
                SIM Lock status : Locked (customized firmware)
                Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)

                Comment

                • #9

                  Originally posted by alimustofa View Post
                  Tulung:

                  Found modem : E1553
                  Model : Huawei E1553
                  IMEI : 354112033362380
                  Firmware : 11.608.13.00.238
                  SIM Lock status : Locked (customized firmware)
                  Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)
                  Please read previous message

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X