Huawei 1550 Kievstar no network outside UA fixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei 1550 Kievstar no network outside UA fixing

If after unlock with old dc-unlocker software version no other than than Ukrainian networks can be found you should do the fallowing: Detect modem using latest dc-unlocker software version (496 version) and under detected modem write ksfix and press enter. Use same username and password that you used for unlock or use dc-unlocker dongle or Vygis dongle. Sample below.
    Last edited by Vincentas; 2010-05-21, 12:45 PM.

Спасибо, нужная вещь

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      If after unlock with old dc-unlocker software version no other than than Ukrainian networks can be found you should do the fallowing: Detect modem using latest dc-unlocker software version (496 version) and under detected modem write ksfix and press enter. Use same username and password that you used for unlock or use dc-unlocker dongle or Vygis dongle. Sample below.
      В предыдущих версиях DC-Unlocker была обнаружена ошибка при разблокировке модемов Kyivstar. Модемы не регистрируются в сетях отличных от 255-ХХ(УКРАИНА)
      Для устранения ошибки скачайте версию 1.00.0496 после чего используя свой логин и пароль или используя свой донгл DC-unlocker или Vygis(с активацией) после вычитывания данных с модема в окне терминала ввести команду KSFIX и нажать ENTER

Comment

So it will cost another 7 euros to fix the incorrect unlock???

Comment

Originally posted by macciavelli View Post
          So it will cost another 7 euros to fix the incorrect unlock???
          If modem was unlocked by dc-unlocker, then use same username and password that you used for unlock and it will not need credits again. But if you will fix modem unlocked by other box, then it will need 7 credits.

Comment

If modem was unlocked by dc-unlocker, then use same username and password that you used for unlock and it will not need credits again. But if you will fix modem unlocked by other box, then it will need 7 credits.
            I don't know what was used to unlock the modem. 3 modems were bought from Ukraine (already "unlocked") and were intended to be used in another country. I do not have the credentials of the seller as I was not the one to buy these items.

What are my options?

Comment

I don't know what was used to unlock the modem. 3 modems were bought from Ukraine (already "unlocked") and were intended to be used in another country. I do not have the credentials of the seller as I was not the one to buy these items.

What are my options?
              Then you need to buy credits.

Comment

Then you need to buy credits.
                That is really unhelpful. If anything, I was the one who indicated this problem.

Comment

If modem is unlocked with DC-unlocker, we can help you fix it without dongle.
                  You should contact live chat, and provide DETECT LOGS (not only imei) with DC Unlocker.
                  Supporter will check, if modem is in our database, will enable those modems "FIXing" to specified account for free.

With DC Unlocker dongle fixing is free, no difference what product unlocked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arunas View Post
                    If modem is unlocked with DC-unlocker, we can help you fix it without dongle.
                    You should contact live chat, and provide DETECT LOGS (not only imei) with DC Unlocker.
                    Supporter will check, if modem is in our database, will enable those modems "FIXing" to specified account for free.

With DC Unlocker dongle fixing is free, no difference what product unlocked it.
                    Live chat is unfortunately offline now. I will attach the detection logs to this post and please check, whether these modems have been unlocked with dc-unlocker or not.

Thank you very much.

p.s. The account username is the same as my nickname on this forum.
                    Last edited by Vincentas; 2010-05-21, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Live chat is unfortunately offline now. I will attach the detection logs to this post and please check, whether these modems have been unlocked with dc-unlocker or not.

Thank you very much.

p.s. The account username is the same as my nickname on this forum.
                      Credits added.

Comment

Credits added.
                        Thanks a lot. All three modems unlocked successfully.

Comment

yes , work ok

Comment

hi ...iam using e 1550 huwaie modem...with imei no:**************....can any 1 advise me how to unlock it?
                            Last edited by Vincentas; 2010-09-22, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phanindra View Post
                              hi ...iam using e 1550 huwaie modem...with imei no:*************....can any 1 advise me how to unlock it?
                              Unlocking this modem needs 4 credits. 4 credits cost 4 euros. How to unlock your modem using dc-unlocker you can watch here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/tutorials

Comment

Working...
                              X