I can't unlock modem E173 (metfone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
    Do you have dc-unlocker dongle or Vygis dongle?
    No, I don't. I tried to unlock with dc-unlocker software but I can't.

Can anyone help me to unlock the modem?

Comment

Originally posted by littlerabbit View Post
      No, I don't. I tried to unlock with dc-unlocker software but I can't.

Can anyone help me to unlock the modem?
      Why do you tell that you can not unlock it by dc-unlocker? This modem version is supported and you should be able to unlock it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
        Why do you tell that you can not unlock it by dc-unlocker? This modem version is supported and you should be able to unlock it.
        I tried with dc-unlocker and it had error (+CME ERROR:3), at first I thought that it was the wrong code entered (10) so I used ****** to reset the number to 0 then I tried unlock with dc-unlocker again but it had the same error. Does it need only software or plus dongle to unlock the modem?
        Last edited by Gintas; 2011-08-31, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I tried with dc-unlocker and it had error (+CME ERROR:3), at first I thought that it was the wrong code entered (10) so I used ****** to reset the number to 0 then I tried unlock with dc-unlocker again but it had the same error. Does it need only software or plus dongle to unlock the modem?
          I am sorry, but if you used other software before using DC-Unlocker you could damage your modem and it might not be able to unlock it with DC-Unlocker now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
            I am sorry, but if you used other software before using DC-Unlocker you could damage your modem and it might not be able to unlock it with DC-Unlocker now.
            I didn't know that. So there is no solution to unlock anymore. Anyway, I can still use it. Thank you for replying!

Comment

if u don't have dc unlocker dongle ,it can't unlock it
              because it not free ,and one more if u don't have dc dongle pls buy credit
              and than u can unlock it 100%

if u want free........... no way

Comment

Originally posted by 089999945 View Post
                if u don't have dc unlocker dongle ,it can't unlock it
                because it not free ,and one more if u don't have dc dongle pls buy credit
                and than u can unlock it 100%

if u want free........... no way
                Yeah I also saw that in other forum! Have you unlocked your modem?

Comment

Yeah I also saw that in other forum! Have you unlocked your modem?
                  yes i can 100% and all other user that have dc dongle it can 100% too

Comment

Working...
                  X