X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drjaved_akhter
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
    There was a JTAG running on your computer during the time you've used dc-unlocker, please make sure it does not run while you use our software again. Please check if Huawei HiSilicon writer works now for you. Let us know the results.

sir,
    same to same problem. i use other pc which have not jtag setup but same
    only hang on connecting or validating user......

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by drjaved_akhter View Post
    infinity user 00698C177B

it is my id sir ,please help me
    There was a JTAG running on your computer during the time you've used dc-unlocker, please make sure it does not run while you use our software again. Please check if Huawei HiSilicon writer works now for you. Let us know the results.

Leave a comment:

• drjaved_akhter
    replied
    Is there a dc-unlocker/rocker/vygis or infinity dongle connected to pc during software launch? If so, let us know it's id numbers.

infinity user 00698C177B

it is my id sir ,please help me

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by drjaved_akhter View Post
    sir,
    same to same hang on connecting . i use three pc but same problem please help me

Is there a dc-unlocker/rocker/vygis or infinity dongle connected to pc during software launch? If so, let us know it's id numbers.

Leave a comment:

• drjaved_akhter
    replied
    You mean it hangs on software launch procedure and nothing happens? If so please try to launch software while e5220 is not connected to pc, after software is launched then connect e5220 to pc.

sir,
    same to same hang on connecting . i use three pc but same problem please help me

Last edited by drjaved_akhter; 2014-03-20, 05:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rs2580
    replied
    Don't be lazy, do it yourself. You can.

Leave a comment:

• gautamdeepak
    replied
    DASHBOARD OF HUAWAI E1732 (E173Du-1)

Hello I NEED ISO FILE OF HUAWAI E1732 (E173Du-1)
    PLS HELP

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by furlong View Post
    Ok, so the only way I got this to work was to first open a connection with the modem. Dashboard Creator/Writer beta will only start once the connection is established. I can close the connection thereafter and use the program normally. This is strange, and qualifies as a bug IMHO.
    Thank you for this notice, we will investigate this further.

Leave a comment:

• furlong
    replied
    Ok, so the only way I got this to work was to first open a connection with the modem. Dashboard Creator/Writer beta will only start once the connection is established. I can close the connection thereafter and use the program normally. This is strange, and qualifies as a bug IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• furlong
    replied
    I tried running it on two machines to no avail. It's odd because it did run a few times on one machine, but then stopped. No config or software changes on the PC other than several install/removes of different dashboards. I even did a complete system restore with the same result.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    I got DTHuaweiDashboardWriter_v10.exe from the link in the first post.
    Well everything is functioning related to this software and it should work for you. Maybe you have a possibility to try to work with it from another computer?

Leave a comment:

• furlong
    replied
    I got DTHuaweiDashboardWriter_v10.exe from the link in the first post.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Check that, but still no start
    Maybe you use old/outdated version of this program?

Leave a comment:

• furlong
    replied
    Make sure your modem is not in use by other software while you try to launch Huawei Dashboard creator/writer.
    Check that, but still no start

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    This program is not working for me. When I start it, it says:

Dongle not found

followed by:

Cannot connect to server

... and the program simply exits. Dongle is connected and found by DC-Unlocker as well as a variety of other software.

Could this be a bug, or am I missing something?
    Software checks if there is a DC-Unlocker or other dongle connected to pc, not the modem itself when you get this message that dongle was not found. Though afterwards software should launch anyway as it does not require anything else but your modem to be connected to pc. Make sure your modem is not in use by other software while you try to launch Huawei Dashboard creator/writer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X