• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yngve30
    replied
    Huawei dashboard creator beta

Hi

Huawei E3276 works fine in Mobile Partner, I've tried using the dashboard update exe files but it always fails so I thought maybe your program will help me. The modem is visible as a network and modem adapter in device manager after update firmware. But is fails when, ”not found modem in download mode”. Any idea?

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by kety te View Post
    I did, the one from Huawei official site, with drivers for WIN8...and also tried one more but now just AutoRun won't to start...i have to start it manually...Any idea? Thanks for your help !
    See here http://3g-modem.wetpaint.com/page/Huawei+AT-commands for AT commands on Huawei devices.

Leave a comment:

• kety te
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
    Then try to write other dashboard.
    I did, the one from Huawei official site, with drivers for WIN8...and also tried one more but now just AutoRun won't to start...i have to start it manually...Any idea? Thanks for your help !

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Thanks for your reply but as i wrote i have two(to was miss spell) computers and getting the same msg! Everything was perfect until i did this thing with dashboard read/write. I tried to restart comp. and remove software and now even AutoRun won't to start as before...Definitely is something wrong with dashboard...
    Then try to write other dashboard.

Leave a comment:

• kety te
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
    Then try installing on other computer. I think problem is not in dashboard.
    Also, try to restart computer and then to install again.

Thanks for your reply but as i wrote i have two(to was miss spell) computers and getting the same msg! Everything was perfect until i did this thing with dashboard read/write. I tried to restart comp. and remove software and now even AutoRun won't to start as before...Definitely is something wrong with dashboard...

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Hi there,

I tried to update my dashboard with this software but something is wrong with my modem now...First i make a copy of all files from virtual CD (and i made an iso file with HUAWEI DASHBOARD TOOL v.0.0.0.8 to). The new dashboard didn't work well for me and i had to restore my original one, and i did it. When i put my modem to USB program starts but can't complete installation because i'm getting message: Cannot copy files to C:\Program Files\Telenor Internet, please make sure the file is not currently in use. Close any programs that might be using the file and try again.. I have to computers and getting same message. My modem is Huawei E303s-2. You can see screenshot in an attachment.
    Then try installing on other computer. I think problem is not in dashboard.
    Also, try to restart computer and then to install again.

Leave a comment:

• kety te
    replied
    Hi there,

I tried to update my dashboard with this software but something is wrong with my modem now...First i make a copy of all files from virtual CD (and i made an iso file with HUAWEI DASHBOARD TOOL v.0.0.0.8 to). The new dashboard didn't work well for me and i had to restore my original one, and i did it. When i put my modem to USB program starts but can't complete installation because i'm getting message: Cannot copy files to C:\Program Files\Telenor Internet, please make sure the file is not currently in use. Close any programs that might be using the file and try again.. I have to computers and getting same message. My modem is Huawei E303s-2. You can see screenshot in an attachment.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• kumeipark
    replied
    Request: CDMA Modem Support

Since the Huawei CDMA Unlocker is out so I request the team DC to support CDMA Modems on Dashboard Writer/Creator.

Leave a comment:

• kumeipark
    replied
    Originally posted by wetwilly View Post
    Just tried it out and worked fine!

Thanks for the quick fix and support!
    Confirmed Working!
    With or without dongle.

Leave a comment:

• wetwilly
    replied
    Just tried it out and worked fine!

Thanks for the quick fix and support!

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Good to know I'm not the only one then!

I guess I just need to be patient and the issue will sort itself out, seems to server-side so not much we can do right?
    Try to work with it now, let us know if you still get same error message.

Leave a comment:

• wetwilly
    replied
    Good to know I'm not the only one then!

I guess I just need to be patient and the issue will sort itself out, seems to server-side so not much we can do right?

Leave a comment:

• kumeipark
    replied
    Just got a new modem and now trying to use the latest version of this tool.

When launching I get "Sequence error" on the same computer that I've previously used an older version on perfectly.

Could this be because I dont have the dc-unlocker dongle?

On first post in this thread it still says:

" -No dongle required for beta test."

Anyone else using the latest version of this tool without the dongle?
    You can use the tool with or without dongle...
    I've been using the latest version for couple of week but unfortunately it got the Sequence Error for couple of days now (with latest as well as older version).

Leave a comment:

• wetwilly
    replied
    Just got a new modem and now trying to use the latest version of this tool.

When launching I get "Sequence error" on the same computer that I've previously used an older version on perfectly.

Could this be because I dont have the dc-unlocker dongle?

On first post in this thread it still says:

" -No dongle required for beta test."

Anyone else using the latest version of this tool without the dongle?

Leave a comment:

• kumeipark
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
    Huawei dashboard Creator/Writer is updated.

New download link updated in first post of the thread.
    Confirmed working!
    Thanks for the great support

Leave a comment:

Working...
X