X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gintas
    replied
    Tools updated. Some problems fixed. Please check links in my first post to download new version.

Leave a comment:

• mg70brz
    replied
    Originally posted by Gintas View Post
    Sorry, this was my mistake. The files " desdedentro.zip MierdaCono.zip" created are not necessary.
    There might be some problems with these tools.
    Please contact me on Live Chat, I will need some things from you and we will try to fix the problem.
    Live Chat working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm GMT.
    You can find it here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/contacts
    you are on manager, technical support or help ?

Leave a comment:

• Gintas
    replied
    Originally posted by mg70brz View Post
    in mobile partner of E160 have only one folder Mobile Partner, i am put this 2 files on this folder or put on root ?
    Sorry, this was my mistake. The files " desdedentro.zip MierdaCono.zip" created are not necessary.
    There might be some problems with these tools.
    Please contact me on Live Chat, I will need some things from you and we will try to fix the problem.
    Live Chat working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm GMT.
    You can find it here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/contacts

Leave a comment:

• mg70brz
    replied
    These are related with Profile Editor. You should put them into dashboard ISO file.
    in mobile partner of E160 have only one folder Mobile Partner, i am put this 2 files on this folder or put on root ?

Leave a comment:

• Gintas
    replied
    i am have another doubt,whats function of this files :

desdedentro.zip
    MierdaCono.zip

when create dashboard have this 2 files,its not necessary to put on iso ?
    These are related with Profile Editor. You should put them into dashboard ISO file.

Leave a comment:

• Gintas
    replied
    hi, i am try this on my netbook hp and its never installed mobile partner, i am make one from E160 can have one mobile partner clean,no profiles and copied to iso and make 4 profiles on it and put it to modem and installed but not appears any profile ! its totally blank ! i am tested with dashboard on e153 ,e160 and e153, and have one problem with dashboards with more than 14 megas of size,the program DTHuaweiEditProfilePro.vmp can appears as invalid iso, i am use huawei dashboard tool to make iso and make exe from iso modified,but 5 tests and all mobile partners is blank and have one from e173, one from e1552 in iso but the DTHuaweiEditProfilePro.vmp cannot accept iso,its wrong or incorrect, i am try to make iso from magic iso and the same problem.
    OK, but when you check the Mobile Partner and see the profiles blank, then it means the Mobile Partner is installed in your computer. Uninstall it and delete folder Mobile Partner. Then install Mobile Partner with your created profiles and then they should be visible.

Leave a comment:

• mg70brz
    replied
    hi, i am try this on my netbook hp and its never installed mobile partner, i am make one from E160 can have one mobile partner clean,no profiles and copied to iso and make 4 profiles on it and put it to modem and installed but not appears any profile ! its totally blank ! i am tested with dashboard on e153 ,e160 and e153, and have one problem with dashboards with more than 14 megas of size,the program DTHuaweiEditProfilePro.vmp can appears as invalid iso, i am use huawei dashboard tool to make iso and make exe from iso modified,but 5 tests and all mobile partners is blank and have one from e173, one from e1552 in iso but the DTHuaweiEditProfilePro.vmp cannot accept iso,its wrong or incorrect, i am try to make iso from magic iso and the same problem.
    i am have another doubt,whats function of this files :

desdedentro.zip
    MierdaCono.zip

when create dashboard have this 2 files,its not necessary to put on iso ?

Leave a comment:

• mg70brz
    replied
    Sorry, I forgot to mention, that you need to completely remove previous Mobile Partner from your computer (after installation, go to Program Files and delete Mobile Partner folder). Then install new mobile partner - profiles that you made should be there.

Leave a comment:

• Gintas
    replied
    i am have another problem,modified dashboard and software can make as this > DT20120328_150814_Huawei E153 Open but i am convert it to executable and put on the modem and this not run correctly !!! not appears any config of i am make on the program ! i am put config of Claro, TIM,Oi and Vivo of Brazil but mobile partner appears blank,no config ! whats problem ?
    Sorry, I forgot to mention, that you need to completely remove previous Mobile Partner from your computer (after installation, go to Program Files and delete Mobile Partner folder). Then install new mobile partner - profiles that you made should be there.

Leave a comment:

• Fakiro
    replied
    Originally posted by dre02 View Post
    pls post the link were ca i download

txn in advance
    See FIRST POST

Leave a comment:

• Fakiro
    replied
    Suggestions..

Hi Gintas,
    Try now to create a Win flasher dashboard, but in the information of the modem it write a lot of character (y) into version data...
    No other problem using dongle....

Found modem : K5005
    Model : _Unknown Huawei modem_
    IMEI : 357148040123456
    Serial NR. : Y5T5TA11B2234567
    Firmware : 11.335.21.20.11
    Compile date / time : Sep 30 2011 16:13:19
    Dashboard version : WIN23.002.08.02.45ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
    Chipset : Qualcomm MDM9200
    NAND Flash : TOSHIBA
    Voice feature : not supported in current firmware
    SIM Lock status : unlocked
    Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)

You are using older (0002) version of Dashboard Writer. This version has some problems with working with Rocker dongles. Download and use latest (0004) version of Dashboard Writer and then it should be ok.

Leave a comment:

• dre02
    replied
    You are using older (0002) version of Dashboard Writer. This version has some problems with working with Rocker dongles. Download and use latest (0004) version of Dashboard Writer and then it should be ok.

pls post the link were ca i download

txn in advance

Leave a comment:

• Gintas
    replied
    Originally posted by dre02 View Post
    error always....

pls help.....
    i am rocker dongle user activated with dc unlocker

txn
    Last edited by Gintas; 2012-04-03, 11:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dre02
    replied
    Try again now. Now should be working.
    error always....
    [IMG]attachmentid=374&stc=1&d=1333010341[/IMG]

pls help.....
    i am rocker dongle user activated with dc unlocker

txn
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gintas; 2012-04-03, 11:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gintas
    replied
    i am have another problem,modified dashboard and software can make as this > DT20120328_150814_Huawei E153 Open but i am convert it to executable and put on the modem and this not run correctly !!! not appears any config of i am make on the program ! i am put config of Claro, TIM,Oi and Vivo of Brazil but mobile partner appears blank,no config ! whats problem ?
    When you connect your modem again and you install Huawei Mobile Partner again, try to choose other directory (like C:/Program Files/Mobile Partner_2/ )
    Then the settings should be visible in your new installed Mobile Partner.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X