Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E303D unlock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E303D unlock

    possible unlock E303D idea new netsetter sir?
  • #2

    Originally posted by alimuamin View Post
    possible unlock E303D idea new netsetter sir?
    Sorry, this modem model is not supported and cannot be unlocked with DC-Unlocker.
    We need to work more on it to try to make it supported.

    Comment

    • #3

      Idea E303

      Originally posted by Gintas View Post
      Sorry, this modem model is not supported and cannot be unlocked with DC-Unlocker.
      We need to work more on it to try to make it supported.
      Any Way to unlock Idea E303?

      Comment

      • #4

        Originally posted by shafeequekrk View Post
        Any Way to unlock Idea E303?
        Sorry, we have no solution yet. We need to have this modem here with us to try to make it supported.

        Comment

        • #5

          Originally posted by Gintas View Post
          Sorry, we have no solution yet. We need to have this modem here with us to try to make it supported.

          k i have one and ready to send u, details pls

          Comment

          • #6

            Originally posted by alimuamin View Post
            k i have one and ready to send u, details pls
            Please contact us on one of these contacts and we will be able to discuss more: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/contacts

            Comment

            • #7

              No Solution Yet

              Hey have you got to unlock this modem or not?

              Please unlock it soon.
              I have stuck with !dea only...

              Comment

              • #8

                Originally posted by ankur47463 View Post
                Hey have you got to unlock this modem or not?

                Please unlock it soon.
                I have stuck with !dea only...
                Sorry, we have no solution yet. Maybe someday in future.

                Comment

                • #9

                  Please help me unlock

                  selection :
                  manufacturer - Huawei modems
                  model - Huawei E303

                  Found modem : webuiver:
                  Model : Huawei E303
                  IMEI : 867648011113204
                  Serial NR. : U9CBYA9271610907
                  Firmware : 21.157.71.01.941
                  Compile date / time : Apr 19 2012 14:52:36
                  Hardware ver. : CH2E303SM
                  Dashboard version : UTPS21.005.23.01.941_MAC21.005.23.01.941
                  Chipset : Qualcomm
                  Voice feature : unknown(read failed)(read failed)
                  SIM Lock status : Locked (CardLock)
                  Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

                  ================================================== =================

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    Originally posted by Isaac Imbeah View Post
                    selection :
                    manufacturer - Huawei modems
                    model - Huawei E303

                    Found modem : webuiver:
                    Model : Huawei E303
                    IMEI : 867648011113204
                    Serial NR. : U9CBYA9271610907
                    Firmware : 21.157.71.01.941
                    Compile date / time : Apr 19 2012 14:52:36
                    Hardware ver. : CH2E303SM
                    Dashboard version : UTPS21.005.23.01.941_MAC21.005.23.01.941
                    Chipset : Qualcomm
                    Voice feature : unknown(read failed)(read failed)
                    SIM Lock status : Locked (CardLock)
                    Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

                    ================================================== =================
                    Sorry, this modem cannot be unlocked with DC-Unlocker.

                    Comment

                    • #11

                      Idea Netsetter e303

                      Any Solution Came AT This Time

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X