Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help to unlock a Qualcomm option 3gt+EMEA locked to Vodafone please !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help to unlock a Qualcomm option 3gt+EMEA locked to Vodafone please !!

OK here goes I have the following data card Qualcomm Option GT3+EMEA unfortunately locked to Vodafone. Now I have asked them for and received back the Eight Digit unlock code for it. But I am unable to get any further>> My query is what software do I need to help me input the code and where do I get it from.. all help greatly appreciated !! Cheer Ivan

Originally posted by inthought View Post
    OK here goes I have the following data card Qualcomm Option GT3+EMEA unfortunately locked to Vodafone. Now I have asked them for and received back the Eight Digit unlock code for it. But I am unable to get any further>> My query is what software do I need to help me input the code and where do I get it from.. all help greatly appreciated !! Cheer Ivan
    Could you please give more details about modem model?
    Could you try to detect it with DC-Unlocker?

Comment

Originally posted by inthought View Post
      Plaese share you hardware details and what issue found when you try DC-unlocker.

Comment

Working...
      X