Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guilliamo View Post
    Vincentas et al:

1) I bought two essentially identical Nokia Booklets with Option GTM382E cards, one for myself and one for my daughter. The DC-Unlocker software worked perfectly on my daughter's booklet, but failed on mine. Vincentas offered and provided online chat assistance, but still no-go after analysis & provided a prompt refund. Kudos to the DC-Unlocker folks for running a class operation. Fortunately, AT&T responded to my phone request and after a few days provided unlock software unique to my IMEI.

2) Soooo, now we are happy campers and get GPS up and running. Microsoft's
    "Streets and Trips 2010" works very nicely BUT takes a while to get a fix.

3) Found updated/newer GTM382 firmware @ <http://cid-9354f0256a7618cb.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.res/9354F0256A7618CB!164> & flashed MY GTM382. Result was a dramatic improvement in GPS performance...even works great indoors anywhere near a window.

4) Now I flash my daughter's GTM382 & although the flashing seemed to complete fine & identically to the behavior on my machine, after flashing the GTM382 is invisible. DC-Unlocker can't find it, does not show up in Device Manager, and the Option flashing software finds no card to re-flash.

5) I have heard that Option has a special driver that will make the GTM382 sufficiently visible that a re-flash can be attempted. HOWEVER, if such a special driver exists, it is a much more closely held secret than the firmware upgrade.

6) Any ideas, help would be greatly appreciated !

G

Help help please.

I have the same problem ,i have unlock the 3g module ,but after i upgrade the firmware 3g modem disappeared.

I have tried everything,i removed the battery and even windows 7 device manager do not show this 3g module.

Help please,i really need help

Comment

Originally posted by ralowiczlive View Post
      I am a dongle user. Can I remotely unlock a GPRS modem in a Nokia RX-75 . I believe the modem should be Option GlobeTrotter MO40 x GTM382. Thank you for any assistance.
      No, this modem can not be unlocked remote by dongle. Only by credits. But then unlock needs 15 credits.

Comment

Alright. I got it unlocked. How do I do to get it online? I placed the new SIM card there and it says "Non-AT&T device and/or SYM detected" I tried downloading the T-Mobile communication Manager but it doesn't work still. Can I get some assistance on how to configure the profile?

Comment

Help !

It sounds like the card is still locked. I'm running Windows 7 (Ultimate) on a Nokia Booklet, ....originally locked to At&T) and my T-Mobile card is recognized and connects without additional software OR settings.

Recommend that you re-check with dc-unlocker to confirm that card is unlocked.
          If it IS, and you still need help, you will get much better and more useful response if you include your hardware & software details.

G

Originally posted by mrome013 View Post
          Alright. I got it unlocked. How do I do to get it online? I placed the new SIM card there and it says "Non-AT&T device and/or SYM detected" I tried downloading the T-Mobile communication Manager but it doesn't work still. Can I get some assistance on how to configure the profile?

Comment

Originally posted by mrome013 View Post
            Try to use this connection software : http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/Xyi3nLyK
            Also be sure correct conenction settings are entered. Connection settings you can check here: http://franson.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6669

Comment

Working...
            X