X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlock aborted, need to remove SIM!! error code 39

Hi,

Unable unlock the SIM.
    I got the following error: but I already remove SIM, would you please help to fix it? the model GTM382 , firmware 1.4.2.4.Hd on Sony Viao-P80H

Unlock aborted, need to remove SIM!!

Unlock failed!

error code 39..

Is bug in latest version, try use ..0267 version.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelm0829 View Post
      Hi,

Unable unlock the SIM.
      I got the following error: but I already remove SIM, would you please help to fix it? the model GTM382 , firmware 1.4.2.4.Hd on Sony Viao-P80H

Unlock aborted, need to remove SIM!!

Unlock failed!

error code 39..
      today I tested with latest version : dc-unlocker_client-1.00.0293
      our VGN-P80H/W (same firmware as you)... now unlocked !!

Comment

Turn off the handset and switch it back on with that SIM inside. Go to the dial pad on your phone and then type in *#197328640#

Comment

Hello, you can fix Val 39 error code valorant by following these steps. At the start, restart your game client and try again. Then restart your router and ensure that your internet connection is stable. In case it is not working properly, you contact your ISP. Now look if you are getting any severe timeouts. This can be done by launching Command Prompt and writing in "ping bbc.co.uk -t." In case you find major timeouts, your internet connection is the reason for the issue. In case it doesn't work, then you can look for the ‘Service’ application on the PC and run it as an administrator that would probably resolve the issue. You can also find the ‘VirtualDisk’ and set it to automatic to fix this problem.
          Last edited by Emersyn; 2022-08-22, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X