Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a note I didnt purchase credits twice I ran the software twice

Comment

tried all that and just about every way i can think of and i'll be stuffed if it will work for me

do you have to have credits for it to detect or do you only need credits to unlock?

Comment

Originally posted by tiny56 View Post
        tried all that and just about every way i can think of and i'll be stuffed if it will work for me

do you have to have credits for it to detect or do you only need credits to unlock?
        im getting really pissed off with this - i purchased 7 credits and that did not work either

Comment

Detection works without credits in the account, you don't need to be logged into the server aswell to successfully perform detection. Try this: run our software as administrator, by clicking right mouse button on DC-Unlocker -> Run as... and select "run as administrator”. Also do this: right click on DC-Unlocker > Properties > Compatibility > Run in compatibility mode with windows XP
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
            Detection works without credits in the account, you don't need to be logged into the server aswell to successfully perform detection. Try this: run our software as administrator, by clicking right mouse button on DC-Unlocker -> Run as... and select "run as administrator”. Also do this: right click on DC-Unlocker > Properties > Compatibility > Run in compatibility mode with windows XP
            i really appreciate your help but it still will not detect

when it states " Wait till software starts the modem, close ZTE software and then you can detect modem with DC-Unlocker. "

what exactly does that mean - is it turning the modem on then off or logging on to modem 192.168.0.1 or connecting to modem ?

i tried them all

Comment

i really appreciate your help but it still will not detect

when it states " Wait till software starts the modem, close ZTE software and then you can detect modem with DC-Unlocker. "

what exactly does that mean - is it turning the modem on then off or logging on to modem 192.168.0.1 or connecting to modem ?

i tried them all
              This means that if there is any software running related to your ZTE device you need to close it before detecting. Also, make sure you use "autodetect" on select model line. Device that you want to unlock should be connected to pc, but not to the internet, otherwise it won't be detected.

Comment

problem solved

ok thanks for all your help - now unlocked

this is supposed to be an untethered modem but it can only be detected if you connect to pc via usb cable

nobody mentioned that or if they did my bad

anyway thanks for everyones input

Comment

Only credits to unlock I believe

Comment

Originally posted by norty19 View Post
                    Only credits to unlock I believe
                    yes you are correct - did you have the modem connected to your pc with a usb cable to detect and unlock?

Comment

Yes did have usb cable connected

Comment

Originally posted by norty19 View Post
                        Yes did have usb cable connected
                        Try this if you haven't: right click on DC-Unlocker > Properties > Compatibility > Run in compatibility mode with windows XP. Let us know if it helped.

Comment

All OK now thanks Valdemaras

Comment

Great news! Thank you for giving back answer and letting us know that it helped out.

Comment

Have a new issue now. MF60 won't let me change the default service provider have been able to add new one but it keeps reverting back to original. Is there a work around
                              Cheers

Comment

MF 60 support

Found the answer to my own question. what you have to do is disconnect from the network first manually. turn automatic connecting off and put it to manual and then disconnect from the network. Then go to the APN window and add your new details save them and set them as the default. Go back to manual connection window and connect back up to network manually. IF all working good you can put it back onto automatic connection.. Hey Presto done
                                Last edited by norty19; 2013-03-20, 10:48 PM. Reason: Update answer

Comment

Working...
                                X