Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mphoneclinic View Post
    Hi Guys,

can you please help me here, i have try follow all your instruction here and installed the JOIN AIR as well, but still NO DETECTION on MY MF70?

any idea please!!!!

thanks
    Does your pc sees mf70? If you use windows 7 or greater try this: run our software as administrator, by clicking right mouse button on DC-Unlocker -> Run as... and select "run as administrator”. Also do this: right click on DC-Unlocker > Properties > Compatibility > Run in compatibility mode with windows XP.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Does your pc sees mf70? If you use windows 7 or greater try this: run our software as administrator, by clicking right mouse button on DC-Unlocker -> Run as... and select "run as administrator”. Also do this: right click on DC-Unlocker > Properties > Compatibility > Run in compatibility mode with windows XP.
      thanks mate! all good

Comment

Originally posted by Mphoneclinic View Post
        thanks mate! all good
        You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboy View Post
          I have been able to unlock my mf70 (telstra) but now am now unable to get it to work on any computer. blue lights are on for wifi and USB modem but have no idea how to get access to the device. .

Drivers / software no longer auto install/run when USB plugged in.
          i already unlock my mf70 and i have the same problem with blue boy

my device cannot be acces in my computer.

please help me to solve this.

Comment

Originally posted by spicer10 View Post
            i already unlock my mf70 and i have the same problem with blue boy

my device cannot be acces in my computer.

please help me to solve this.
            "Blueboy" solved his problem after following the steps that Vincentas provided, have you tried them?

Comment

dc-unlocker is driving me crazy It refuses to detect MF70Awireless modem. In XP the MF70A comes up in devices as com 21, 19 Tried win 7 same again MF70A in this case come up com 5 & 6.

Comment

Originally posted by phredo View Post
                dc-unlocker is driving me crazy It refuses to detect MF70Awireless modem. In XP the MF70A comes up in devices as com 21, 19 Tried win 7 same again MF70A in this case come up com 5 & 6.
                If you can not detect modem, check this:
                Make sure all drivers are installed.
                Make sure modems connection software is installed, but not running. (if there is one)
                Use Autodetect on dc-unlocker “select model” line.
                Make sure modem is not connected to internet.

Comment

cannot c again the mf70a profile in the hardware device manager anymore what are the correct drivers?

Comment

Win 7 dc-unlocker doesn't run b@ all In XP mf70a is not in any devices profiles. Plugging in the mf70a usb loads in drivers and then runs proprietary s/w for the modem. Lastly cannot run DcUnlocker as administator or "admin" message returns user and password error

Comment

Lastly cannot run DcUnlocker as administator or "admin" message returns user and password error
                      attached pix
                      Attached Files

Comment

attached pix
                        You get this error after launching dc-unlocker software or when exactly? Please try to explain problem with more details. What software version of dc-unlocker you have?

Comment

You get this error after launching dc-unlocker software or when exactly? Please try to explain problem with more details. What software version of dc-unlocker you have?
                          RH click on DC_UNLOCKER select user as Administator

When the MF70A is pluged into a virgin XP machine which has no drivers for the ZTE data card. Drivers appear to come from zte modem it's self. When checking the device manager there are no extra coms ports except for a mass drive under HD & nor under cd/dvd. In my computer the ZTE comes up as drive e Looking @ properties the drive is full. Using Windows explorer and LH click on drive e: A screen prompt comes up saying insert disc. Short of formating this drive I don't know how to get around this problem. Don't want to brick the MF70A as yet by formating the flash rom Getting very fustrated

Comment

RH click on DC_UNLOCKER select user as Administator

When the MF70A is pluged into a virgin XP machine which has no drivers for the ZTE data card. Drivers appear to come from zte modem it's self. When checking the device manager there are no extra coms ports except for a mass drive under HD & nor under cd/dvd. In my computer the ZTE comes up as drive e Looking @ properties the drive is full. Using Windows explorer and LH click on drive e: A screen prompt comes up saying insert disc. Short of formating this drive I don't know how to get around this problem. Don't want to brick the MF70A as yet by formating the flash rom Getting very fustrated
                            You don't need to flash anything for device detection. Only drivers are required to be installed on pc of device. If you have installed them as i understood then try to disable/eject your device if it appears as drive. Or if possible make a screenshot of device manager so we can see more about the situation.

Comment

You don't need to flash anything for device detection. Only drivers are required to be installed on pc of device. If you have installed them as i understood then try to disable/eject your device if it appears as drive. Or if possible make a screenshot of device manager so we can see more about the situation.
                              I have dnl the drivers (Telstra mf70) and ejected the flash drive....no joy. The problem I feel is the new drivers have written to defeat dc-unlocker by making the mf70 h/w invisible. By disabling the flash drive on reboot xp cs the driver for the flash is missing & disabled. Xp fixs this, then Hel$ta's menu runs. The symptoms are com ports are not assigned & in device manager. Cos the MF70 is invisible the drivers cannot be rolled back. Look like very much the Telco has made the MF70 unusable on a competitor's nwt. Where can the doctored drivers for the MF70 be found?

Comment

I have dnl the drivers (Telstra mf70) and ejected the flash drive....no joy. The problem I feel is the new drivers have written to defeat dc-unlocker by making the mf70 h/w invisible. By disabling the flash drive on reboot xp cs the driver for the flash is missing & disabled. Xp fixs this, then Hel$ta's menu runs. The symptoms are com ports are not assigned & in device manager. Cos the MF70 is invisible the drivers cannot be rolled back. Look like very much the Telco has made the MF70 unusable on a competitor's nwt. Where can the doctored drivers for the MF70 be found?
                                Which dc-unlocker version do you use? Maybe it is not latest - 1045?

Comment

Working...
                                X