ZTE MF70 unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
    Which dc-unlocker version do you use? Maybe it is not latest - 1045?
    had 1035 denl as recommended tried 1045 but still no joy issues still the same

NB only 2 com ports are visible
    com 1 legacy
    com3 internal phone modem
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      Which dc-unlocker version do you use? Maybe it is not latest - 1045?
      Looks like DC-Unlocker has been defeated. I managed to borrow a unit purchased many months ago. Plugged it in and the device manager is totally different c attachment
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by phredo View Post
        had 1035 denl as recommended tried 1045 but still no joy issues still the same

NB only 2 com ports are visible
        com 1 legacy
        com3 internal phone modem
        Have you tried to detect it using auto detect option on select model line?
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          Have you tried to detect it using auto detect option on select model line?
          Yes tried auto detect result the same I have been on another forums and my problem is no unique.

Comment

Yes tried auto detect result the same I have been on another forums and my problem is no unique.
            Okay, have you then tried to eject device from My computer area also disable it from network adapters?

Comment

Okay, have you then tried to eject device from My computer area also disable it from network adapters?
              There is nothing in network adapters to eject! The only thing that is in device manager is ZTE drive volume. (c my previous post of device manager screen shot). Un-mounting this drive doesn't achieve anything as no Drivers are loaded. The MF70 remains invisible in the device manager profiles as if the device is not there. An older MF70 unit when plugged in immediately appears in the device manager profile yet the new one are invisible when plugged in except for the ZTE volume. Further in the new units the ZTE volume contents are not visible in XP but are in 7. My conclusion is the new ZTE MF70 have new drivers built in and drivers in 7 & XP are not required

Comment

There is nothing in network adapters to eject! The only thing that is in device manager is ZTE drive volume. (c my previous post of device manager screen shot). Un-mounting this drive doesn't achieve anything as no Drivers are loaded. The MF70 remains invisible in the device manager profiles as if the device is not there. An older MF70 unit when plugged in immediately appears in the device manager profile yet the new one are invisible when plugged in except for the ZTE volume. Further in the new units the ZTE volume contents are not visible in XP but are in 7. My conclusion is the new ZTE MF70 have new drivers built in and drivers in 7 & XP are not required
                If device is visible as ZTE drive then in device manager then it should be visible in My computer area under cdroms, have you checked it? If its empty and there are no installation files on it inside you should be able to eject it by clicking right mouse button on that drive and selecting eject, then device might come up differently.

Comment

If device is visible as ZTE drive then in device manager then it should be visible in My computer area under cdroms, have you checked it? If its empty and there are no installation files on it inside you should be able to eject it by clicking right mouse button on that drive and selecting eject, then device might come up differently.
                  The device is not visible under cdroms but as a drive mounted under disk drives.
                  Disabling this drive disables the MF70. On reboot XP re-mounts ZTE drive then the MF70 becomes active again Please check the device manager shots on my previous posts

Comment

The device is not visible under cdroms but as a drive mounted under disk drives.
                    Disabling this drive disables the MF70. On reboot XP re-mounts ZTE drive then the MF70 becomes active again Please check the device manager shots on my previous posts
                    Here are the drivers of your device https://files.dc-unlocker.com/backen...D504C7E5F14C8F try to install them, check if the situation is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by hi_yogesh View Post
                      I am using the latest version v1.00.1005 but still not able to detect the Telstra ZTE M70 modem. I can get in modem profile asking for 16 digit key while using a new SIM card (not belonging to Telstra). Please help.

Message -
                      For correct ZTE modem detection, please plug modem with invalid operator SIM inserted. Wait till software starts the modem, close ZTE software and then you can detect modem with DC-Unlocker.

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1005

Detecting modem :

selection :
                      manufacturer - ZTE modems
                      model - Auto detect (recommended)

modem not found !

A programe C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\Telstra USB+Wi-Fi\CheckDevice.exe starts when you turn on the computer. Disable the auto run of this programme, run dc-unlocker, you can find MF70. Or, reinstall driver. Find drivers online.

Comment

Working...
                      X