Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZTE MF70 unlock

Hi,

Does DC-Unlocker plan to support the ZTE MF70? I have a locked one here that I would like to unlock....

Originally posted by csimpson View Post
    Hi,

Does DC-Unlocker plan to support the ZTE MF70? I have a locked one here that I would like to unlock....

Can you try to detect it with DC-Unlocker and copy here what is detected, please?

Comment

All I get when I connect it to a Windows 7 PC with an invalid SIM inserted is:

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0987

Detecting modem :

selection :
      manufacturer - ZTE modems
      model - Auto detect (recommended)

modem not found !

Comment

I have read that the ZTE MF70 connects to a PC using RNDIS, a virtual Ethernet connection through USB, so I'm not sure how DC-Unlocker would work with this.

Comment

You should connect this modem through USB.
          Does modem appear in Device Manager under "Modems" and "Ports" sections?

Comment

ZTE MF70 is now supported by dc-unlocker. You can download latest version that supports this model here - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/yKpY7NkO
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Unable to detect Telstra ZTE M70

I am using the latest version v1.00.1005 but still not able to detect the Telstra ZTE M70 modem. I can get in modem profile asking for 16 digit key while using a new SIM card (not belonging to Telstra). Please help.

Message -
              For correct ZTE modem detection, please plug modem with invalid operator SIM inserted. Wait till software starts the modem, close ZTE software and then you can detect modem with DC-Unlocker.

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1005

Detecting modem :

selection :

modem not found !

Comment

I have been able to unlock my mf70 (telstra) but now am now unable to get it to work on any computer. blue lights are on for wifi and USB modem but have no idea how to get access to the device. .

Drivers / software no longer auto install/run when USB plugged in.

Comment

Originally posted by hi_yogesh View Post
                  I am using the latest version v1.00.1005 but still not able to detect the Telstra ZTE M70 modem. I can get in modem profile asking for 16 digit key while using a new SIM card (not belonging to Telstra). Please help.

Message -
                  For correct ZTE modem detection, please plug modem with invalid operator SIM inserted. Wait till software starts the modem, close ZTE software and then you can detect modem with DC-Unlocker.

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1005

Detecting modem :

selection :

modem not found !
                  If you can not detect modem you should check the fallowing:
                  Check, if the drivers are installed
                  Check, if the connection software for this modem is closed and modem is not connected to internet
                  Check, if you use autodetect function in dc-unlocker software

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboy View Post
                    I have been able to unlock my mf70 (telstra) but now am now unable to get it to work on any computer. blue lights are on for wifi and USB modem but have no idea how to get access to the device. .

Drivers / software no longer auto install/run when USB plugged in.
                    Maybe you have used enable diagnostic port function in dc-unlocker before detect and unlock?

Comment

Thanks Vincentas everything is working now

Comment

still not detecting

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                        If you can not detect modem you should check the fallowing:
                        Check, if the drivers are installed
                        Check, if the connection software for this modem is closed and modem is not connected to internet
                        Check, if you use autodetect function in dc-unlocker software

====

Checked following -
                        1. The driver is installed which is "Remote NDIS based internet sharing device"
                        2. Internet is not connected although i am unable to disconnect this as a "Netowrk" using virtual LAN. No internet access.
                        3. I am using auto-detect function of the software.

Can i send any logs. Blue boy can you tell the directions you followed.

Comment

direction

Originally posted by Blueboy View Post
                          Thanks Vincentas everything is working now
                          hi blueboy,

can you give directions folowed for detecting the modem. (zte mf70 - telstra)

Comment

Originally posted by hi_yogesh View Post
                            ====

Checked following -
                            1. The driver is installed which is "Remote NDIS based internet sharing device"
                            2. Internet is not connected although i am unable to disconnect this as a "Netowrk" using virtual LAN. No internet access.
                            3. I am using auto-detect function of the software.

Can i send any logs. Blue boy can you tell the directions you followed.
                            Is modem connected by usb cable?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                              Is modem connected by usb cable?
                              Yes, modem is connected to usb port i.e. plugged in (not through cable)
                              Anything else i can check ? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X