Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to unlock ZTE MF825A 4G LTE Modem

Hey All,

I was just looking around for method to unlock the ZTE 825A LTE modem. Currently it supports Airtel sim only.

Please provide your inputs.

Officially it is not supported for unlock, but if you could detect it we might find a solution to unlock it.

Could you try to detect it and copy here what is detected by dc-unlocker?

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for response.Yes officially it is not supposed. But in roaming the speed is dead.
      The latest version cant detect the modem. Reason being- the usb device is not connected to computer as modem but as a USB tethering device uisng NDIS port.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0879
      Detecting card :
      selection :
      manufacturer - ZTE modems
      model - Auto detect (
      modem not found !
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by rajivkamal View Post
        Hi,

Thanks for response.Yes officially it is not supposed. But in roaming the speed is dead.
        The latest version cant detect the modem. Reason being- the usb device is not connected to computer as modem but as a USB tethering device uisng NDIS port.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0879
        Detecting card :
        selection :
        manufacturer - ZTE modems
        model - Auto detect (
        modem not found !
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Do you connect it by usb? Do you see any new driver created after you connect it to computer? If so, try to install all from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
          Do you connect it by usb? Do you see any new driver created after you connect it to computer? If so, try to install all from there.

Hi,

Thanks a lot!

A new driver is installed, but only when the device is inserted first time. The same enables me to run the setup.
          Once the setup is completed, the device is not recognized as modem but as tethering device (same as Android USB tethering)

I used the same computer where the modem is installed and DC-unlocker as well

Comment

Hi,

Thanks a lot!

A new driver is installed, but only when the device is inserted first time. The same enables me to run the setup.
            Once the setup is completed, the device is not recognized as modem but as tethering device (same as Android USB tethering)

I used the same computer where the modem is installed and DC-unlocker as well
            Can you tell us under what lines in device manager you see MF825A?
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
              Can you tell us under what lines in device manager you see MF825A?
              Hi,

Under the device manager. it is located as "Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device"

Location : Device manager-> Network adaptors ->Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing

Comment

Hi,

Under the device manager. it is located as "Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device"

Location : Device manager-> Network adaptors ->Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing
                Sorry, but if modem canot be detected by dc-unlocker, we can not work on it further.
                As I know we should receive such modem here, then we will be able to chec kmore.

Comment

Hi,

If you still have this device with you please contact us by live support chat as we now have beta software to detect/unlock it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                    Officially it is not supported for unlock, but if you could detect it we might find a solution to unlock it.

Could you try to detect it and copy here what is detected by dc-unlocker?
                    yes i am having right now

Comment

Originally posted by bpk.y2k View Post
                      yes i am having right now
                      Then please contact us via live support chat to test unlock it.

Comment

Then please contact us via live support chat to test unlock it.
                        call me on skype id: bpk.y2k

Comment

call me on skype id: bpk.y2k
                          Sorry, we do not use skype, you can reach our live support chat only from here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/contacts .

Comment

Sorry, we do not use skype, you can reach our live support chat only from here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/contacts .
                            do u have msn live chat

Comment

do u have msn live chat
                              All possible contacts listed below in the contacts link.

Comment

Working...
                              X