X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by dancastellanos19 View Post
    Was told you don't support my model MF920 Sprint/boost Mobile as of yet but would like to know if any beta testing for my model comes available I would like to try
    There is no testing available for this device yet. According to your provided information it runs unsupported customized firmware which can not be unlocked.

Leave a comment:

• dancastellanos19
    replied
    Was told you don't support my model MF920 Sprint/boost Mobile as of yet but would like to know if any beta testing for my model comes available I would like to try

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    First they said it should like to try any beta tester program
    Sorry, do not quite understand what you mean by it.

Leave a comment:

• dancastellanos19
    replied
    First they said it should like to try any beta tester program

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    I have a MF920VS that I would like to unlock also I paid for 7 credited s all I got was error messages and it kept reading the hotspot as a MF920VI trying to contact technical support but got no answer yet after 2 days asked for a refund was told to contact technical support my device is locked by Sprint/boost Mobile
    Well i'm glad you have checked with technical support if your device is supported before purchasing something.

Leave a comment:

• dancastellanos19
    replied
    I have a MF920VS that I would like to unlock also I paid for 7 credited s all I got was error messages and it kept reading the hotspot as a MF920VI trying to contact technical support but got no answer yet after 2 days asked for a refund was told to contact technical support my device is locked by Sprint/boost Mobile
    Last edited by dancastellanos19; 2020-01-30, 06:04 PM. Reason: Found Diagnostics port COM9 Found modem : MF920VS Model : ZTE MF920VI IMEI : 990008831249946 Firmware : MF920VSV1.0B03 Compile date / time : Mar 10 201

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    No one ever unlocked this version so i strongly believe that it is not supported.

Leave a comment:

• Safy4u
    replied
    Bd_mf920vsv1.0.0b03

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    No, this model is not officially supported. What firmware it runs?

Leave a comment:

• Safy4u
    started a topic MF920VS request unlock

MF920VS request unlock

Hello team,
    MF920VS
    Is it supported for unlocking?
Working...
X