ZTE K3570z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@forupeople

Could u try this new version of Join Air. It have the latest driver for win 7. U could download it here:

I've tried your customized join air, and i found this problem:

Modem will keep asking for install eventhough u have finished installing. I use Win XP Pro SP3 for this test.

Modem can be detected anyway. U have successfully force OS to load driver for it. Good job. But could u check again why it kept asking for installation?

Actually if any of u could make an autorun.exe file which execute at command during installation, we could settle this problem already. K3570Z will install its driver automatically in download mode/Diagnostic Port Enabled (AT+ZCDRUN=E). And the uninstall wizard should exit the download mode once it's done uninstalling (AT+ZCDRUN=F) in order for the modem to be detected. Otherwise the modem couldnt find its initial file for installation. So anyone could inject this at command into the installer?

Comment

Dear oddyseus,

Thanks for your reply and sharing the updated version of ZTE JoinAir dashboard.

Now i will try to insert the K3570-Z drivers into this updated JoinAir dashboard and will share the final ZTEMODEM.ISO to all of you.

Just give me some time for the modification. I am also trying to create a patch for the original Vodafone dashboard to work with all the other operator SIM card.

Thanks to all of you and DC-Unlocker forum.

Happy weekends..

Comment

@forupeople

Pls check why the installer ask to reinstall again even after i have successfully installed the join air software in win xp pro sp3. Thx for your great work.

Comment

Originally posted by oddyseus View Post
          @forupeople

Pls check why the installer ask to reinstall again even after i have successfully installed the join air software in win xp pro sp3. Thx for your great work.
          Dear Friends ,

Good day....

Kindly check the new dashboard i have edited with the latest drivers for windows 7..

Code:
          http://www.sendspace.com/file/z9use1
          or
          http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MP83HJS9
          or
          http://hotfile.com/dl/89338023/280e034/latestJoinair.rar.html
          Please uninstall the existing ZTE Joinair before installing this new version.
          I have given 2 files, one is the modified Dashboard and other one is only installer.

First check your system with the installer. If the drivers are installed correctly then only upload the new dashboard and test again.
          If any problem occurs kindly let me know.

Thank you.

Comment

Result of Testing

Bro,

I have tested with the new isos. The result was:

1. It can finish install (fresh install) successfully
            2. It didn't ask for reinstall anymore
            3. I need to eject ZTEMODEM CD-ROM in My Computer to make it detected by windows. (I use Windows XP Pro SP3).

If u guys have similar problem, pls share here.

Comment

hi

i didn't face this problem in xp but windows7 i must eject the cd to change to modem mode

thanks
              razmi

Comment

Originally posted by razmi View Post
                hi

i didn't face this problem in xp but windows7 i must eject the cd to change to modem mode

thanks
                razmi
                Could u inform me which xp pro version do u use?

Comment

Originally posted by shameerphasan
                  pls anyone help me

need windows 7 supported dashboard iso included driver

many thanks to all
                  Use the ISO from the download links from my last post.

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by shameerphasan
                    i download it but not work in win 7

but working after install driver
                    kindly run as compatibility mode and select Win XP SP2 then install the Joinair

with Run as administrator as per my previous guidelines.

It will work perfectly on windows 7.

thank you.

Comment

Thanks to all of you for the feedback.

Now I made the final release for Windows 7. It should work properly.

No need to run the setup as administrator or with XP compatibility mode.

Use the below installer for testing on windows 7 or Win XP.
                      Code:
                      http://rapidshare.com/files/439772275/K-3570-Z_Final-Win7-Tested.rar
                      http://www.sendspace.com/file/48sn2x
                      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VT18Z2SO
                      And you can download the Full dashboard ISO file from here.
                      Code:
                      http://www.sendspace.com/file/wx8bh7
                      If any of the file showing virus then ignore it. It is the false reporting.

Kindly let me know your feedbacks.
                      Happy new year to all of you...

Comment

Modem Drivers

hey i flashed the modem with the new dashboard that u provided. everything seemed fine but when i connected it to another pc it installed the cd-rom drive and installed join air but nothing more than that it cant detect the modem drivers and doesnt even show any ports in the device manager.....plz help... and pc has win xp sp2
                        Last edited by ronitp003; 2010-12-29, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Hi, ronitp003

i have checked & found everything is OK. you just double click on the JoinAir application.

It will automatically eject the CD & detect the modem.

Please check the same again and share the result.

Comment

Hello friends.
                            I have just bought a new Vodafone ZTE K3570-z USB modem.
                            I downloaded the DC-Unlocker software from the site.
                            I plugged the modem & tried to detect it.
                            It was detected and directly unlocked.
                            When I clicked on the flash button then the processing took place and now when I reconnected the modem then I found that the installation software that was preinstalled in the modem was deleted and also the drivers were deleted. Now whenever I connect the modem, MyComputer does not show the modem drive.
                            Plz friends help to recover my software.
                            Reply soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam786 View Post
                              Hello friends.
                              I have just bought a new Vodafone ZTE K3570-z USB modem.
                              I downloaded the DC-Unlocker software from the site.
                              I plugged the modem & tried to detect it.
                              It was detected and directly unlocked.
                              When I clicked on the flash button then the processing took place and now when I reconnected the modem then I found that the installation software that was preinstalled in the modem was deleted and also the drivers were deleted. Now whenever I connect the modem, MyComputer does not show the modem drive.
                              Plz friends help to recover my software.
                              Reply soon.

Detect or unlock does not change anything to drivers or software. Maybe you try to update firmware or dashboard? Or maybe you have used enable diagnostic port function?

Comment

Yes. Tell me what to do now.
                                Please reply soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X