ZTE K3570z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

already unlocked

my modem already unlocked but still when Iam using other sim it is saying the device is disconnected ... plz reply me with the best

Comment

Here you go

Just Unlock with DC Unlocker

Download this Software Join Air : Download Here

Working

Thanks to Author Shahnawaz Haque

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
        Detect or unlock does not change anything to drivers or software. Maybe you try to update firmware or dashboard? Or maybe you have used enable diagnostic port function?
        can u pls update xml files for INDIA-Gujarat
        Operator

Comment

Plz help and instruct

Sir, we have a Dc-unlocker software, and ZTE dashboard but a problem detecting as driver detection is after eject the virtual drive, have any trick that detect modem automatically without eject virtual drive. Plz help me that how can we unlock it. Thanks

Comment

vodafone k3570z

driver not supoot ph:9925553900

Comment

Originally posted by marcel808 View Post
              Many thanks Vincentas.
              Its now unlocked and a new dashboard loaded...but I had to use the "Enable Diagnostic port". I loaded the new dashboard fine but now it is stuck is some sort of diagnostic mode? Autodetect in DC Unlocker works every time but under COM ports on my PC is see:
              ZTE Diagnostics Interface (COM33)
              ZTE NMEA Device (COM32)

How do I switch this back? When I insert the device into a new PC, it doesn't detect the modem, no dashboard is installed.

thanks
              cel
              I HAVE SAME PROBLEM PLS REPLY HOW TO LIVE MODEM AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by shrigsm View Post
                I HAVE SAME PROBLEM PLS REPLY HOW TO LIVE MODEM AGAIN
                Try to check here for solution:http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/sho...ighlight=k3570

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                  thx dude problem solved

Comment

Help

Forupeople, hi, can you please re-upload the working windows 7 dashboards you created. All the links have gone dead & with any other dashboards I've found Windows 7 point blank refuses to acknowledge any virtual CD & drivers all fail except for "usb composite device".

please, please help.

Comment

3570z + dashboard

Hello!

I had succesfully unlocked my Vodafone 3570z with DC unlocker yesterday. Now I want to use it with a T-Mobile SIM card. Uninstalled my Vodafone software, but I've got a message under the process, the uninstaller can not close all running processes. Of course I had closed the software before the process and removed the modem. After the uninstall I had downloaded the "Dashboard_Windows_generic.iso" and writed it with the unlocker. Insterted the T-Mobile SIM card, pluged into my PC, it recognises the modem, but nothing happens. The dashboard doesn't start. I had mounted the ISO with Daemon tools, and installed the dashboard manually. When I start it, it recognises the SIM card, ask for PIN, loaded all data, I can see the UMTS network. Made a new profile for my T-Mobile network, but when I hit connect, it says: Cannot connect. Now I tried with an original T-Mobile ZTE modem, and same shiat happens. Cannot connect. Am I doing something wrong? Or the previous Vodafone software and drivers cause the problem?

Any help would be great!
                      Last edited by mrmegtette; 2012-11-23, 03:12 PM. Reason: edit typo

Comment

Originally posted by mrmegtette View Post
                        Hello!

I had succesfully unlocked my Vodafone 3570z with DC unlocker yesterday. Now I want to use it with a T-Mobile SIM card. Uninstalled my Vodafone software, but I've got a message under the process, the uninstaller can not close all running processes. Of course I had closed the software before the process and removed the modem. After the uninstall I had downloaded the "Dashboard_Windows_generic.iso" and writed it with the unlocker. Insterted the T-Mobile SIM card, pluged into my PC, it recognises the modem, but nothing happens. The dashboard doesn't start. I had mounted the ISO with Daemon tools, and installed the dashboard manually. When I start it, it recognises the SIM card, ask for PIN, loaded all data, I can see the UMTS network. Made a new profile for my T-Mobile network, but when I hit connect, it says: Cannot connect. Now I tried with an original T-Mobile ZTE modem, and same shiat happens. Cannot connect. Am I doing something wrong? Or the previous Vodafone software and drivers cause the problem?

Any help would be great!
                        That was a problem with your connection software. Installing JoinAir software helped.

Solved after contacting via Live Chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
                          That was a problem with your connection software. Installing JoinAir software helped.

Solved after contacting via Live Chat.
                          Yes! Sorry if I'm late with my post. So yes. Problem solved. Gintas gave me new JoinAir software and now it's working fine!

Best support ever met! DC-Unlocker highly reccommended! Keep up the good work!

Regards
                          mrmegtette

Comment

Working...
                          X