Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

detail steps

hi team,

could you please let me provide the details steps to disable the diagnostic port .
    where to run this command AT+ZCDRUN=F as i did not get it.

Comment

Originally posted by vinoddharmik View Post
      hi team,

could you please let me provide the details steps to disable the diagnostic port .
      where to run this command AT+ZCDRUN=F as i did not get it.
      Please read previous posts, everything is described there.

Anyway, I made a screenshot to avoid such problems in future.
      Look at the attachment.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Gintas,

Thanks for your reply. But i did the same thing what you have given in the screen shot but it did not help me to unlocked the diagnostic port. is there any other way to do that?

Comment

Hi Gintas,

Thanks for your reply. But i did the same thing what you have given in the screen shot but it did not help me to unlocked the diagnostic port. is there any other way to do that?
          What is the problem? Can you give me more information what was wrong? Then maybe we could help you more with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
            What is the problem? Can you give me more information what was wrong? Then maybe we could help you more with it.
            Hi,

I tried the same thing what was given in the screen shot but it did not worked.

is there any software available to disable the diagnostic port?

i search it over the internet and found software like " ZteDiagPortEnable.zip" http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/archive/t-910058.html however the link provided in this forum is not working.

i would be very great if anyone from our team have this software and provide the same in this forum.

Thanks

Vinod Dharmik

Comment

Hi,

I tried the same thing what was given in the screen shot but it did not worked.

is there any software available to disable the diagnostic port?

i search it over the internet and found software like " ZteDiagPortEnable.zip" http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/archive/t-910058.html however the link provided in this forum is not working.

i would be very great if anyone from our team have this software and provide the same in this forum.

Thanks

Vinod Dharmik
              Sorry, we do not have information about other way how to disable it.
              The software that you wrote about is to enable port, not to disable.

Comment

zte k3570-z

I tried this for my vodafone k3570-2 and i got back my drive
                guys follow these simple steps.

1.Plug your modem that you want get it back.(Disconnect internet connection if you're connected using that modem.)
                2.Now open dc-unlocker.Select zte modems in manufaturer(use the latest version 0828)
                3.select your model or leave it in auto detect
                4.Now click search
                5.Your modem will be detected and status of your modem will be shown
                6.Simply paste this code next to the finish line--- AT+ZCDRUN=F
                7.Hit enter.it'll show (fail:1:sucess:0)1.dont bother this msg.Unplug and plug back modem
                8.Now you're on.

dont forget to thx me..HOLA..
                Last edited by Gintas; 2012-03-20, 03:51 PM. Reason: very big font

Comment

Originally posted by aadhavan23 View Post
                  I tried this for my vodafone k3570-2 and i got back my drive
                  guys follow these simple steps.

1.Plug your modem that you want get it back.(Disconnect internet connection if you're connected using that modem.)
                  2.Now open dc-unlocker.Select zte modems in manufaturer(use the latest version 0828)
                  3.select your model or leave it in auto detect
                  4.Now click search
                  5.Your modem will be detected and status of your modem will be shown
                  6.Simply paste this code next to the finish line--- AT+ZCDRUN=F
                  7.Hit enter.it'll show (fail:1:sucess:0)1.dont bother this msg.Unplug and plug back modem
                  8.Now you're on.

dont forget to thx me..HOLA..

Thanks Buddy
                  Working Great

Comment

ZTE mf 110 dashboard not found

I use zte mf110 dongle which has the same problem (dashboard or the cd drive thing is not appearing). I tried your AT+ZCDRUN=F method but couldn't solve the problem. Please be kind enough to helm me to solve the problem. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by udarad View Post
                      I use zte mf110 dongle which has the same problem (dashboard or the cd drive thing is not appearing). I tried your AT+ZCDRUN=F method but couldn't solve the problem. Please be kind enough to helm me to solve the problem. thank you.
                      What did you do to modem so that dashboard disappeared? Maybe wrote new dashboard to modem?

Comment

First I thought there is no dashboard in my dongle. So I install JOIN AIR to my pc externally then I connected using it. After some time I installed a dashboard using DC-UNLOCKER software. But still I cant see the dashboard.

Comment

Originally posted by prashis View Post
                          Thanks Buddy
                          Working Great
                          It's work perfect with my mf100.
                          thanks buddy

Comment

First I thought there is no dashboard in my dongle. So I install JOIN AIR to my pc externally then I connected using it. After some time I installed a dashboard using DC-UNLOCKER software. But still I cant see the dashboard.
                            What dashboard file did you install?
                            It seems you just wrote a random file to your modem instead of a dashboard file. That is why your dashboard might be disappeared.
                            Try to write back your original dashboard, which you read with DC-Unlocker (by using "read dashboard" function).

Comment

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
                              What dashboard file did you install?
                              It seems you just wrote a random file to your modem instead of a dashboard file. That is why your dashboard might be disappeared.
                              Try to write back your original dashboard, which you read with DC-Unlocker (by using "read dashboard" function).
                              I read the Dashboard but I get the same file with same size and content. I wrote that again but no change. Is there a way to find the proper dashboard for my dongle?

Comment

I read the Dashboard but I get the same file with same size and content. I wrote that again but no change. Is there a way to find the proper dashboard for my dongle?
                                If you are trying to read currently written dashboard then of course it will not work, because you wrote wrong dashboard.
                                You should write back original dashboard which came with modem originally. Unless you did not read it before writing other dashboard to modem.
                                We have couple of dashboards here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/ZTE/Dashboards
                                But sorry, I am not sure if they will work on your modem.

Comment

Working...
                                X