Network Settings
    Network name MTN Syria
    Signal strength 5/99
    CS network registration registered
    PS network registration registered
    PS network attachment Attached
    APN
    -----------------------------------

I can't install software through the modem itself ,it doesn't start it self even after i uninstall the program,driver and restart computer.
    My OS is Win7 SP1

Originally posted by mouhab_ah View Post
    i have a zte modem with following info:
    Hardware information
    Firmware version BD_P673M2V1.0.6B07
    Driver version 01/04/2009,1.2050.0.11
    Device serial number
    IMEI number 352018036683767
    Phone number
    IMSI number 417021020057405
    Software version number PCW_ZTENDISV1.0.0B02
    Device name MF633
    Hardware version P673C1-2.0.0
    Application port COM11
    Manufactory Name ZTE Corp.
    Manufactory Homepage http://wwwen.zte.com.cn/
    Language English
    ------------------------------
    Operational information
    PIN code status Ready
    Network selection mode WCDMA Only
    Messages in SIM/USIM 0/30
    Contactor in SIM/USIM 0/254
    ------------------------------
    Network Settings
    Network name MTN Syria
    Signal strength 5/99
    CS network registration registered
    PS network registration registered
    PS network attachment Attached
    APN
    -----------------------------------

I can't install software through the modem itself ,it doesn't start it self even after i uninstall the program,driver and restart computer.
    My OS is Win7 SP1
    When did this happen? What did you do that your modem does not install no more?

Comment

Originally posted by Gintas View Post
      When did this happen? What did you do that your modem does not install no more?
      Suddenly i faced this problem after i uninstall software and try to install it again, then i write adashboard on it using your software and your dashboard and it ended successfully.
      P.S. before i update dashboard i try the modem on another laptop and it seems like on my laptop.

Comment

Suddenly i faced this problem after i uninstall software and try to install it again, then i write adashboard on it using your software and your dashboard and it ended successfully.
        P.S. before i update dashboard i try the modem on another laptop and it seems like on my laptop.
        Maybe you clicked on "Enable diagnostic port" and after that computer does not see your modem anymore?
        If yes, please check for solution here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/sho...ighlight=k3570

Comment

Maybe you clicked on "Enable diagnostic port" and after that computer does not see your modem anymore?
          If yes, please check for solution here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/sho...ighlight=k3570
          sorry but I mean by "uninstall software" uninstalling it from my computer not from my modem

Comment

please help

I try AT+ZCDRUN=F and the result is i can see a cd-rom drive icon in my computer but it's blank = empty, and the software that were in iso file couldn't identify my modem,.
            but when i setup the stand alone file driver that i download it from your website it identify the modem and i can use it , but I couldn't access the dashboard on it, and the blank cd-drive is still on my computer.

Comment

I try AT+ZCDRUN=F and the result is i can see a cd-rom drive icon in my computer but it's blank = empty, and the software that were in iso file couldn't identify my modem,.
              but when i setup the stand alone file driver that i download it from your website it identify the modem and i can use it , but I couldn't access the dashboard on it, and the blank cd-drive is still on my computer.
              Then try to write original dashboard back. Or any other dashboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                Then try to write original dashboard back. Or any other dashboard.
                Thanks a lot.
                It's working now , but unfortunately i don't have a backup of original dashboard.
                I want to ask you the dashboard in your website doesn't include driver for win 7 ,because of that i download a separate driver file for the modem, so i want your advice for best dashboard for identify my modem itself without separate driver file.

Comment

Working...
                X