Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dc-unlocker Huawei modem not found

The original problem is that the device has lost network signal
    I entered the settings via the network cable and watched the update and I think it is 21.316.01.03.1269
    And by the local update feature sent him the version 21.316.01.DM2.1269
    The update lasted for about half an hour and this is unusual and the lamps remained rotating between two positions
    The first is the light bulb, the blue bulb and the last two lamps
    The second is the same as the first position, but the blue light turns red
    Separated from the electricity prepared to turn on the bulb caught the beam with a flicker to let the computer communication cut off and connect
    After about a minute he went back to the previous two modes and was no longer trying to access the settings via the network cable.
    I thought that the solution to the shapes was simple by USB cable and I used the program dc-unlocker2 client
    It asks to wait and then checks COM and gives the answer modem not found
    Thank you for helping to keep hope in bringing him back to life.

Sadly we do not have solution for such problems, if your device is stuck in certain mode your may need to take it to local gsm repair shop.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by tilo_he View Post
      The original problem is that the device has lost network signal
      I entered the settings via the network cable and watched the update and I think it is 21.316.01.03.1269
      And by the local update feature sent him the version 21.316.01.DM2.1269
      The update lasted for about half an hour and this is unusual and the lamps remained rotating between two positions
      The first is the light bulb, the blue bulb and the last two lamps
      The second is the same as the first position, but the blue light turns red
      Separated from the electricity prepared to turn on the bulb caught the beam with a flicker to let the computer communication cut off and connect
      After about a minute he went back to the previous two modes and was no longer trying to access the settings via the network cable.
      I thought that the solution to the shapes was simple by USB cable and I used the program dc-unlocker2 client
      It asks to wait and then checks COM and gives the answer modem not found
      Thank you for helping to keep hope in bringing him back to life.
      Brother I need 21.316.01.DM2.1269 firmware If you have please share its Link me on [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X