Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot connect to server

Hi there,
    as many others I cant reach the unlock server using tne DC client.

I switched off my Personal Firewall,
    but I can't switch off windows firewall due to system policy.

So how can I get the unlock code I paid for with 10 credits?

Do you support handling by mail?

Regards, Martin

You can try using other internet connection. I have wrote you a private message. Could you check it?

Comment

Hello Vincentas,

thanks for your help, the code worked fine!

At home I tried using land line WLAN instead of a HSDPA LAN Router,
      and the DC client also had no troubles despite an active Outpost firewall and an active Trend Micro virus guard.

Regards,

Comment

Thank you for good news.

Comment

Error connecting to server !

I guess I have the same problem, and all my trials and connection troubleshooting including connecting to VPN all are not working.

Comment

Originally posted by rymonsaad View Post
            I guess I have the same problem, and all my trials and connection troubleshooting including connecting to VPN all are not working.
            Could you write me your username that you received when bought credits? We will check here.

Comment

it is: rymonsaad

Comment

Originally posted by rymonsaad View Post
                You need to validate your account. You can do it in this way: open e-mail that you use for paypal and used for payment. There check for e-mail form dc-unlocker. There will be instructions how to do it.

Comment

In it something is. Many thanks for the information. It is very glad.

Comment

Hello! When starting DC Phoenix gives an error "Unable to connect to the server". I have a license. My nick parliament123rus

Comment

Originally posted by Paliament123rus View Post
                      Hello! When starting DC Phoenix gives an error "Unable to connect to the server". I have a license. My nick parliament123rus
                      I see you were able to connect eventually, if you ever get this error again, please let us know your public IP address.
                      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thank you. It is back again.

Comment

Hello, how are you? I just bought credits but the client unlocker 2 tells me the following when I want to log in Check account status

Server is temporarily disabled for maintenance, please try later!

================================================== =================

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotogump View Post
                            Hello, how are you? I just bought credits but the client unlocker 2 tells me the following when I want to log in Check account status

Server is temporarily disabled for maintenance, please try later!

================================================== =================
                            If you still can't connect to server provide your user name and public IP address, otherwise it was temporary as the message indicated...
                            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
                            X