Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error code 62

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
    Restart router and check if it wasn't unlocked yet even if you got this error. Otherwise try to restart pc and repeat detect/unlock, make sure there are no other modems or phones connected to pc.
    If i want to unlock my modem computer must connect to Inthernet?

Becouse now i have error code 62 all firewall and antivirus switched off, and i install sim card to modem signal is green but i cant change APN setting in modem!

i not understand modem unlocket or no!?

Originally posted by puxorionas View Post
    If i want to unlock my modem computer must connect to Inthernet?

Becouse now i have error code 62 all firewall and antivirus switched off, and i install sim card to modem signal is green but i cant change APN setting in modem!

i not understand modem unlocket or no!?
    Yes, you must have internet connection during unlock. If you get error 62 check adapter bindings - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings after you put router's connection on the bottom of the list reconnect it to pc and repeat detect/unlock. If you can not change APN settings or add new profile then it might be so that it has customized web panel, therefore you might need to find generic firmware for your device, flash it and only then use it with other operators sim.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Yes, you must have internet connection during unlock. If you get error 62 check adapter bindings - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings after you put router's connection on the bottom of the list reconnect it to pc and repeat detect/unlock. If you can not change APN settings or add new profile then it might be so that it has customized web panel, therefore you might need to find generic firmware for your device, flash it and only then use it with other operators sim.
      Ok, i stop this process! 10 euro to recycle!
      error code 62 3 points left in account not connected to server

Comment

Originally posted by puxorionas View Post
        Ok, i stop this process! 10 euro to recycle!
        error code 62 3 points left in account not connected to server
        Have you checked adapter bindings to solve error 62? Have you set them correctly like explained? Have you restarted pc after settings them? Are you able to login into server when router is not connected to pc?
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X