Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Dc-unlocker dongle and Vygis dongle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Dc-unlocker dongle and Vygis dongle?

I Want to unlock many cards. So, what is Vygis dongle, which I must activate? do I need to purchase any hardware? Or "dongle" is a software?
    Is there any difference between dc-unlocker client and the software for Vygis?

Thank You.

What is Vygis dongle, which I must activate? ----Vygis dongle is our friends www.vygistoolbox.com dongle. It is a hardware used for phones unlocking,.

Do I need to purchase any hardware? ---- Yes, you need to purchase hardware if you plan to unlock more than 10 modems.

Dc-unlocker software and Vygis software are 2 different software.

Comment

Vygis or rocker dongle

Helow guys where can i cat this activated Vygis or Rocker dongle (hardware) and how i can get it and for how much,
      because i want to unlock more modems and phones
      plz help because am a new member this Guru family and am living in Tanzania

Comment

Originally posted by ikadigi View Post
        Helow guys where can i cat this activated Vygis or Rocker dongle (hardware) and how i can get it and for how much,
        because i want to unlock more modems and phones
        plz help because am a new member this Guru family and am living in Tanzania
        If you have more device to unlock, then we suggest you to buy dc-unlocker dongle. It will not need any additional activation.
        Reseller sell dongles. Reseller list you can find here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers

Comment

Working...
        X