Error connecting server!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error connecting server!

I've just bought credits so i could lock my huawei modem but I can't connect.

User: kiroto

Comment

Originally posted by kiroto View Post
      User: kiroto
      Wrong username and password was entered too many times and server has blocked you. Now have unblocked and you should be able to connect now.

Comment

For me, it is the same problem. Error connecting to server (error 62). Probably, I am blocked, too? Please unblock! Username: blubberxD

Comment

Hello.

Can you please unlock username: lujics

I`m new register user.
          Thank you
          Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by blabla View Post
            For me, it is the same problem. Error connecting to server (error 62). Probably, I am blocked, too? Please unblock! Username: blubberxD
            Let us know ip address from which you try to connect.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by lujics View Post
              Hello.

Can you please unlock username: lujics

I`m new register user.
              Thank you
              Best regards
              No such username exists on our database. Forum account is not related to account that is used for dc-unlocker software. You get correct username and password for logging into server when you purchase credits. You can buy them here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy . After making payment, check your email for server log in information.

Comment

Hey Valdemaras, I have sent you a message but it is not shown in the outbox folder. Did you get my ip-adress?

Comment

Hey Valdemaras, I have sent you a message but it is not shown in the outbox folder. Did you get my ip-adress?
                  No, haven't received anything yet from you. By the way, what device you try to unlock? It might as well be just a binding problem not related to your account or ip address.

Comment

ZTE MF 93

But it's still strange. I tried to send you a message 3 times... why does it not work?

Comment

ZTE MF 93

But it's still strange. I tried to send you a message 3 times... why does it not work?
                      If it's mf93 then check adapter bindings problem might be in it https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings

Comment

Hello, I don't see why it should be the adapter settings. When I press on "Server" and "Check login" he already sais that there is an error connecting to server. Isn't these independent of the device attached to the computer?

If it is dependent, I apparently have problems with the adapter settings. What should happen after checking the settings? Should the computer connect to the device? It's a bit irritating, because between all the possible connections, there appears some O2 modem which is not connected, but my ZTE router is not from O2.... Is it a driver problem?

Otherwise, could you please give me some way to send you my ip adress so that you could check if my account is blocked? I don't really want to post it here...

Comment

under the option O2 USB modem I found the "com #" which your software recognized for my device and put it on the bottom of the list as described in the manual you gave me. But it didn't change anything. Still cannot connect to your server.

Comment

Hello, I don't see why it should be the adapter settings. When I press on "Server" and "Check login" he already sais that there is an error connecting to server. Isn't these independent of the device attached to the computer?

If it is dependent, I apparently have problems with the adapter settings. What should happen after checking the settings? Should the computer connect to the device? It's a bit irritating, because between all the possible connections, there appears some O2 modem which is not connected, but my ZTE router is not from O2.... Is it a driver problem?

Otherwise, could you please give me some way to send you my ip adress so that you could check if my account is blocked? I don't really want to post it here...
                            This error is dependant on device not only on server so you must check settings. Make sure device that you try to unlock is not connected to internet during detect/unlock time. Do not have other ways to receive ip.

Comment

:-/ still can't send you a PN. Here is my ip-adress. Could you please check, if my account is blocked and then delete this post? Thanks
                              Last edited by Valdemaras; 2014-06-27, 10:42 AM. Reason: Deleted ip address.

Comment

Working...
                              X